Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Thank you - Heros big and small

Old June 26th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Senior Contributor

Chris and Ethel - HUGE heros

I have to make this very brief as I got the package just as I was going out the door but I will add to this.

Chris I am speachless. Seriously. My mom got all teary eyed at the amount of stuff you sent.

Wow. Just wow. Amazing. I wasnt expecting that much. You will make MANY cats and dogs VERY happy.

I have to go right now and I cant think of any words. Your amazing a true .

I will write more when I get back.

Thank you SO much.
Old June 26th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Half Way To Crazy

I don't know what was in the package , but I do agree with you that Chris and Ethel are

I knew she was gathering stuff for you, cause she was suppose to give it to you at woofstock, and was very upset she could not go....

you will have to tell us what was in the package..

Old June 26th, 2008, 12:17 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Aww Chris - you and Ethel are angels for collecting all this mystery stuff for the dogs and cats. for both of you!!!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old June 26th, 2008, 12:38 PM
proud to be a cat slave

Chris you are definitely an

Jake - grey DSH (Aug '98) Alley - spazzy grey tabby (Aug '07)
Old June 26th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Senior Contributor

Stuff Chris & Ethel Sent

Im still in awe. They are so going to love this.

Chris I hope u dont mind me sharing a picture of what u sent, I figured it would be alright as I will be posting lots and lots of pictures of the doggies and kitties enjoying them!

Look at it all!!! Oh and Chris's daughter made those blue ropey things!!
Name:  stuff1.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  39.1 KB

I had to lock my room to take this picture, Bunduk tried to steal some cat toys already He really likes the feathery mice, ran off with one. lol But I will NOT give him anything this ALL goes to SPARE in Egypt. In fact, it is already in my bag!

I especially like this cute little toys
Name:  stuff2.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  32.9 KB

I cant thank you enough, especially since this is something so far away from home and as you see through the board and thru ure daughter, there is so much need right at home as well.

Old June 26th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Senior Contributor

Oh and the monkey ropey thing is too cute too

Also I want to thank Rainbow, Bunduk's Godmama who went out of her way and thought of requesting Kong for freebies for me! She sent me loads of coupons that I will definatly put to good use. I didnt make a seperate post for her yet cuz I didnt buy the kongs yet (bad me) and was going to make a post with a picture of all ive collected with everyones help.... just u wait rainbow, Ill make u ure own hero post

Ok I really got to run Ive been on the road all day and still so much to do! Bought new suitcases today
Old June 28th, 2008, 09:09 AM
-

Sorry I'm late , I wanted to say thanks to Chris and Ethel too , that is so nice of you guys
Old June 28th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Half Way To Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris21711 View Post
:sad: I lost my wings a long time ago.

you can't lose your wings.... they grow back did you not know that??

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
Please.....no need to,
yes there is always a need to say thank you....
Old June 28th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeze View Post
you can't lose your wings.... they grow back did you not know that??

yes there is always a need to say thank you....
I agree 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
Please.....no need to, Onster. I wish that I could have done more.
rainbow u helped me out loads! what are u talking about??? U helped me choose which toys to get and u got me the coupons! I couldnt afford that many otherwise. Also, just ure support like everyone else's support is huge. I know if a lot of people found out that im lugging all this stuff half way across the world they would think im insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris21711 View Post
It is just a gesture. Years ago when I lived in Spain it was a similar kind of situation, I took in a street pup who I named Trouble who went everywhere with me. We hitchhiked, went on trains, boats to the Canary Islands where I met Hubby . I still talk about her 34 years later and am crying writing about her. I loved that Dog. I hope that the little treasures in rescues in Egypt find someone to love them.
Chris, as I said with Rainbow it is more than a gesture. Really, u guys underestimate how much of an impact you are making.

Sounds like u had loads of fun with Trouble (there is actually a dog up for adoption on SPARE called mashakel - ie. troubles/problems- and Ill be sure to give him extra love from u ).

Oh wait I actually went back to SPare website right now to post a picture of "trouble" and guess what!! He's not on there anymore!!! That means he got adopted!!! woohoo! it takes a long time for adoption stories to come up but I was eying that puppy for a long time....woohoo! A lot of them do end up getting adopted to germany

They recently updated their doggie and kitty adoption stories for anyone interested...

http://www.sparealife.org/pages/dog_stories.php