Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures > Pet free photography

Old October 21st, 2008, 02:12 PM

Location: I am from Glasgow, Scotland, but now live on the West Coast of Scotland.
A wee Sparrow and a wee Robin Redbreast:)

My friend took these pics of a wee Sparrow and a wee Robin Redbreast - I love Robin Redbreasts Thought I would share them here. They were in his garden

http://www.dejavuphoto.net/Photograp...8/IMG_1702.jpg
http://www.dejavuphoto.net/Photograp...8/IMG_1720.jpg
http://www.dejavuphoto.net/Photograp...8/IMG_1795.jpg
http://www.dejavuphoto.net/Photograp...8/IMG_1818.jpg
Old October 21st, 2008, 02:15 PM
Senior Contributor

Too darn beautiful. My specialty is painting birds - especially sparrows. I love the first picture - I may attempt painting this one!
Old October 21st, 2008, 07:25 PM

Location: I am from Glasgow, Scotland, but now live on the West Coast of Scotland.
Hello BenMax Aw thank you and I will pass on your lovely comment to my friend when I next see him.

Aw that is great that you paint birds and if you do get to paint that one, I would love to see it on here, please

Again, thank you.

Take care.
Old October 21st, 2008, 10:15 PM
Senior Contributor

awesome pictures. I love the one of the robin.

btw...this is totally random...but I love how u say/type 'wee' ...its just too cute

"No, Bunduk, Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!"
Old October 22nd, 2008, 08:27 AM
Senior Contributor

If I ever figure out how to post pictures - then I would absolutely love to 'show off' a little.

Birds facinate me - I could watch them for hours.

Please do thank the person who took the pictures - they are exquisite!
Old October 22nd, 2008, 10:43 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Nothing "wee" about that robin!! What a little chubby! Ours have moved on to warmer climates now. We don't get them back till the spring. :sad: Sparrows we always seem to have tons of.

Terrific pics as usual!!!

How is Loki doing??

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old October 22nd, 2008, 06:01 PM
cat slave

awww i love sparrows they're so cute
Old October 22nd, 2008, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onster View Post
awesome pictures. I love the one of the robin.

btw...this is totally random...but I love how u say/type 'wee' ...its just too cute
Aw thank you - glad you liked them, I love wee robins!!

We Scots tend to say "wee" about everything - wee minutes, wee people!! I had an elder friend I looked after, and I always referred to her as "wee Greta "!! Our favourite word!!

Again, thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMax View Post
If I ever figure out how to post pictures - then I would absolutely love to 'show off' a little.

Birds facinate me - I could watch them for hours.

Please do thank the person who took the pictures - they are exquisite!
I love birds - I have two parrots (must try and post up a link of them to hear Soochie, my African Grey, talking!!

I use my friend's links to post up pics, or I use Photobucket. It is free, if you don't have a Photobucket account, do a Google search and get one. Then when you upload pics to your pc and save them to the picture folder, then go into Photobucket and click on "choose files" then go to your picture folder and click on the photos you want to upload to Photobucket. Then all you do after that, is click on the IMG link copy it, and then post it on the thread you open up. At least, that is what I do when I post up pics from my Photobucket.

Thank you for your response

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
Nothing "wee" about that robin!! What a little chubby! Ours have moved on to warmer climates now. We don't get them back till the spring. :sad: Sparrows we always seem to have tons of.

Terrific pics as usual!!!

How is Loki doing??
Hello 14+Kitties Och it is a wee fattie!! I love robins - we tend to get them about this time of year and it is always lovely to see them about Xmas time. Sparrows are always around here. I like them as well.

Loki has been well, thank you, up until Wednesday - she was very sick all day and has just been sick again. I think the last 2 days of food has come back. She loves carrots and eats them raw. I normally just give her a small carrot diced up but she pinched a big one on Tuesday and it is that carrot, that seems to be coming back on her along with the kibble!! She also pinched a couple of my spring onions!! That too would upset her tummy!! Hopefully, she will sleep it off and be OK later today!! Fingers crossed.

Hope you and yours are hail and hearty and many thanks for your comments about my friend's photography. Take care

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiorji View Post
awww i love sparrows they're so cute
Many thanks - the wee sparrows are so cute as well

Again, everyone, many thanks for your lovely comments and will pass them over to my friend when next I see him.

Take care