Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Rescue (Adopt) a dog - listings

Closed Thread

Old August 15th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Administrator - Pet lover

Special rules for Rescue Forums - Read Before posting

In order to protect the safety of pets we have adopted a new policy that fundamentally changes the way our rescue forums work. Given the anonymous nature of the Internet, these changes are long overdue.

Effective immediately - Only approved rescues/shelters will be allowed to post new threads for pets that are available for adoption or rescue. Those approved, have already been contacted.

Here are the approved rescuers:

Badger, BAPS, BHRR, BMDLuver, BoxerRescueMTL, BoxerRescueONT, brianna079, canine14, chocolatecoffee, coppperbelle, cpietra16, 14+kitties, Gerdy's rescues, goober, HelenNutmeg, hezbglad, Inverness, JAB, Lil'Rickymom, luckypenny, Lucky Rescue, maddoxies, meb999, Mesaana, MIA, pennyspuppypaws, Pitstopmontreal, poodletalk, SOS MIOW, Sylvie, Toonces, totallyhip, Wudjah

All members are allowed to post legitimate questions in relation to threads posted by approved rescues/rescuers but disrespect will not be tolerated. After all, this forum is dedicated to rescue, is for the benefit of rescue in general, and the education of readers.

Other rescues that have not yet been approved (this current list is NOT exhaustive) can obtain approval at some point in the future by contacting the Admin or a mod. This approval will require you to divulge a fair amount of personal information to the ADMIN, and approval will be based on the discretion of the Admins, Mods, and people already involved in rescue. Although individual people that foster pets have hearts of gold for wanting to help animals, posting access will only be granted to actual rescues/shelters.

As always our goal is education, integrity and in this case in particular the protection of pets.

You can contact me by PM or email me (using corrected standard email formatting) at marko ( A t) pets (d o t)ca if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Newcomers FAQ - How do I post on this BB?
Pet facebook group
Check out the Pet podcast
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by marko; June 8th, 2012 at 10:47 AM. Reason: updated - June 8, 2012
Closed Thread