Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old October 19th, 2006, 09:02 AM

Pugs Anyone?

I need a pug fix and I haven't seen a lot on this site....soooo.. anybody got some pet pug pics?

I looked at all the caged animals in the shelter...the cast-offs of human society. I saw in their eyes love and hope, fear and dread, sadness and betrayal. And I was angry. "God," I said, "this is terrible! Why don't you do something?" God was silent for a moment and then He spoke softly. "I have done something," He replied, "I created you." -The Animal's Savior, Copyright Jim Willis 1999
Old October 19th, 2006, 12:20 PM

Yeah, me too!! Puglover posted hers recently, but that seems so far away now. More pugs!!!

Here: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=31576
Old October 19th, 2006, 12:31 PM

Thanks Prin! Somehow I knew you'd be adding your 2 cents to a pug thread and I was counting on it..lol

I have to fight to keep myself from going to look at the Pug Rescue site on a daily basis...I'm really missing lil Suki so my Pug addiction is starting to kick back in..lol

I looked at all the caged animals in the shelter...the cast-offs of human society. I saw in their eyes love and hope, fear and dread, sadness and betrayal. And I was angry. "God," I said, "this is terrible! Why don't you do something?" God was silent for a moment and then He spoke softly. "I have done something," He replied, "I created you." -The Animal's Savior, Copyright Jim Willis 1999
Old October 19th, 2006, 12:34 PM

Once you go pug....

I've never had one, but I've known a few and they're the only little dog I'd ever get. Love the pugs.:love:
Old October 19th, 2006, 03:19 PM
-

I've only ever known three pug owners. The dogs got really attached and protective of the female owners and disliked their DH/BF's. They're sure cute though.
Old October 19th, 2006, 06:27 PM

Puggy

This is a picture of my grandparent's pug. He is an absolute joy to have! This is really the only picture that I have that shows him standing still. In my other pictures of him, he is in motion, playing!
Attached Images

Old October 19th, 2006, 06:34 PM

THANKS for the pic, he's too cute, cannot resist a smooshy face
Old October 19th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Senior Contributor

If I got a small doggy...that's what I'd get. Too cute!

Deep thought, by Jack Handey : "I think my new thing will be to try to be a real happy guy. I'll just walk around being real happy until some jerk says something stupid to me."
Old October 19th, 2006, 10:08 PM

So cute!
Old October 20th, 2006, 10:51 AM
Helicopter Champion

Pugs are great little dogs (little in stature, big in attitude!). I've always liked the look of them ... kind of like a mini beer keg with legs.
Old October 20th, 2006, 12:33 PM

Is it true that male pugs are more easy going and relaxed than female pugs? Although Suki was the four-legged love of my life, I had really bad aggression issues with her. She would snap and growl if I tried to take food from her that she wasn't supposed to have. She would growl as I was putting her down off of the bed. She would growl if I tried to just pick her up sometimes! It was pretty bad. I was told that females are nastier than males...does anybody know if that's true? I also heard that it's very rare for pugs to be aggressive towards anybody or anything, especially their owners, so I just don't understand why Suki was so mean sometimes. Maybe she was taken from her Mother and siblings too young? The breeder sold her to me at 6 weeks. Being on this board, now I know that's way too young, but I wonder if that had anything to do with it? Anyway, thanks for the pug pic!

Old October 20th, 2006, 12:52 PM

That was dominance. She was telling you what to do. That can happen with any dog if leadership isn't established.
Old October 20th, 2006, 01:48 PM

Yeah, if I only knew THEN what I know NOW..lol Also, Prin, if you're still online, I sent you a PM.
~M~

Old October 20th, 2006, 01:59 PM

I replied, but you're full.

oh, it's ok, I just got it through.

Last edited by Prin; October 20th, 2006 at 02:04 PM.
Old October 20th, 2006, 02:08 PM

I never get any PM's, so I don't know why it always says I'm full! lol
Anyway, I got it and responded..thanks!

~M~

Old October 20th, 2006, 03:46 PM
An Honest Contributor
Fishing the Sea Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, KickUps Champion, Jason's Pong Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Aski Champion, Ping Champion

Puggy's gorgeous I especially luv the way they grunt, it's too cute!