Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old August 11th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Pro Poop Scooper!

Noella's Kitten Licence has Expired!!

Hahah...I know people say that once pups hit a certain age, adults don't let them get away with being silly pups as much. Well kitten's have the same and Noella's has expired! The other day Bobee was sleeping on the bed, nice and comfy really asleep and Noella pounced on him..well, I guess she got a good trouncing for her efforts! My Mom said that Bobee was just livid! No blood drawn but he got a good clump of fur and she squawked and took off and was quite subdued the rest of the day. I guess it took him a bit to calm down and settle again. I told my Mom it was about time she got taken down a peg or two and she got what she deserved. No hard feeling between the two of them, they still have wrestling matches but I think she knows now that it's not a good idea to jump on your big bro when he's sleeping!!
Old August 12th, 2011, 10:58 PM

She's likely not quite as light as she once was either, Bobee probably wouldn't mind too much a 3lbs kitten but 8lbs is a different story

I think this calls for an updated pic

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old August 12th, 2011, 11:03 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

I'd have to second that request for pics!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old August 13th, 2011, 12:25 AM
Pro Poop Scooper!

I'll try to accommodate pic requests this week.working like 6 days a week now..feast or famine!! I should actually be able to upload and download like a normal person now!!

Oh she definately weighs more than she did when she moved in!! She's still not very big but she's certainly a solid little girl.

She's such a little PITA though!! She loves bugging her Granma! She lays down in front of her walker and just won't move, so Mom has to just push her along the floor. Then she has to go for a ride on it and she loves the laundry basket for riding in. If I'm washing dishes she has to sit on the edge of the sink and supervise. For the most part though she's a pretty good girl..she doesn't like Temptations though! Weird! Everybody waits in the kitchen except for Noella.
Old August 13th, 2011, 08:35 AM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

She's got a mind of her own, that one!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old August 13th, 2011, 11:56 PM
Pro Poop Scooper!

Oh for sure!! She's smart but sooo stubborn..must be the Calico-ness! I don't remember Bobee being such a little poop! My first cat was a real spaz but she's in her own category!!