Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old September 9th, 2009, 01:31 PM

Lost 6 month old Tom Cat

Lost a little west of Yonge & Eglinton

Small/Medium Black short haired cat with a few white hairs on his belly. Green and Yellow eyes (depending on mood). Very affectionate. Loves to play. I had done the massive back to school grocery shop and he dashed out while I was putting the groceries through the door.

This is the best picture I have - it was taken earlier on in his kmittenhood.

My children are devastated.
Attached Images

Old September 9th, 2009, 09:09 PM

I just want to say that I feel for you and your beautiful little black kitty. Your area strikes me as urban and I'm not aware of what to do exactly in your circumstances.

In another thread about a lost cat in Oshawa, I wrote some suggestions but I'm not sure how they could apply in your case. You can check them out. Do you live in an apartment building/condo?
Old September 11th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Senior Contributor

I would leave out his litter box on your porch, also you can try leaving out tuna or salmon. Talk to the people on your street as well. They may have seen your cat and just do not know that he is missing. I would contact your local animal control services (which I believe you live in Toronto) so contact Toronto Animal Services. I would also contact Toronto Humane Society as well. A member of the public might have picked up your cat and brought him there. I believe both organizations have lost and found section with pictures on their website.

I would go outside and look for him early morning or early evening. Since these times are the quietest. Put up posters in your area.

Good luck and keep us posted.

ACO22
Old September 21st, 2009, 10:33 AM

This is a long shot but you never know! I just saw a found listing on Lost Pets International for a young black cat with yellow eyes - not neutered found at Bramalea and Clark. I don't know the exact date your cat went missing and it does not say the date this cat was found.
contact info: fezlite@gmail.com