Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old April 22nd, 2013, 09:40 AM

Talking It's my party and I cry if I want to, cry if I want to...

Well my sweet boy has turned 2 years old

When he came into my life, as some of you already know I had recently lost my brother and was in a bad depression; he pulled out of it, he gave me a reason to smile again, we have a very special bond that no one will ever take away; I have learned so much from him, and he has inspired me to pursue new things and happier paths in my life, now I am taking classes that I want to and not the ones "I should..."

It doesn't matter how bad I think my day has been, coming home to this little face and eyes full of unconditional love, makes everything better.

... Anyways, his day started with his favorite food breakfast - Cheerios, pears and rotisserie chicken, then he went to have a nap on mommy's robe . After work, we went out to the pet store as I was looking for a game (one of those that exercises the brain) but didn't find one .

So he got a Mickey shirt (since it is his favorite toy) and a cute little rain coat Plus, a nice turkey cookie kinda cupcake looking thing... which Guero got to share too, after a few tries

Name:  IMAG0171.JPG
Views: 211
Size:  74.3 KB Name:  IMAG0173.JPG
Views: 231
Size:  39.6 KB

Name:  IMAG0174.JPG
Views: 188
Size:  39.1 KB

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Old April 22nd, 2013, 09:40 AM

Name:  IMAG0177.JPG
Views: 144
Size:  58.4 KB Name:  IMAG0178.JPG
Views: 215
Size:  39.7 KB

Name:  IMAG0182.JPG
Views: 181
Size:  42.8 KB

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Old April 22nd, 2013, 11:28 AM
Senior Contributor

Yes, our pets are great comforters. I also lost a close family member and it changed my life too. I am doing things that make me happy, that make me a better person. Sometimes lifes challenges are a wake up call. Stay strong.
Old April 22nd, 2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbpatti View Post
Yes, our pets are great comforters. I also lost a close family member and it changed my life too. I am doing things that make me happy, that make me a better person. Sometimes lifes challenges are a wake up call. Stay strong.
I think they are such pure souls, that we could learn a lot from them than the other way around. I recently became a Reiki practitioner and my main focus is animals, I feel that I learn more from them than my teacher

If we don't do things that make us happy, then what are we doing and why, right?

Old April 22nd, 2013, 03:51 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Wow, what a haul!! Happy Birthday, handsome boy!!

What would we do without our furbabies?

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old April 22nd, 2013, 06:27 PM
Senior Contributor

I better not let Marty see this thread , he will want to know why he got nothing for his b-day. Your little guy had a big day .
Old April 22nd, 2013, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingdog View Post
I better not let Marty see this thread , he will want to know why he got nothing for his b-day. Your little guy had a big day .
You know... They probably dont care, its just one day what matters is the love they get e every day

Old April 23rd, 2013, 02:09 PM

I was looking through some of my files, and then the ADD kicked and I found this picture of Bestia from when he first came home he looks like a different dog now but I swear we didn't switch him...

Name:  Bestia - small.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  32.4 KB Name:  desk.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  33.5 KB