Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Dog food forum

Old February 27th, 2006, 02:56 AM

Just because you pack the peaches into the can it doesn't mean that you know how they're grown.

People are ignorant, and this vet is a shining example of just that. I'd like to see their degree in nutrition.
Does this vet really expect us to build a research lab in the vacinity of our homes so we can test every single piece of food we give our pets?
Not only is this vet ignorant, their also an idiot. You can't expect every pets need in nutrition to be the same. We're all different and so are our pets.

We owners strive to give our pets a healthy and happy life. Healthy and happy go hand -in- hand, you can't just have one. I'm sure we all would be healthier eating a piece of chicken, rice, and brocolli everyday but gee that sure is boring don't you think? I'm sure pets would feel the same way eating the same foods everyday. So lets let them live a little give them a change. Don't condem our pets to death or a long suffering just because we gave them a piece of chicken skin.
After all we all like to indulge every once in a while, lets give them the same luxury.