Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old April 29th, 2004, 02:19 PM

Unhappy Someone Gave my Dog away

Hi, will try to make this short and sweet. Im looking for the new owner of a 4 yr old male pitbull/boxer by the name of Chuckie in the Ottawa (downtown area) Ontario region. He's white with 2 black eyes and several black spots on his body. My ex b/f gave him away last summer on a whim instead of getting in touch with me as I told him I would take Chuckie although Im not allowed to have pets here over 40lbs..(stupid co-op living rules). He did not get in touch with me on the weekend he was moving and just up and gave my dog to someone he didnt even know. I was able to track down the first fella the dog went to...one of the movers who moved my exboyfriend. Unfortunately, he gave Chuckie to a friend of his..who in turn gave Chuckie to someone else.

I would really love to find Chuckie, find out how he's doing as I will soon be leaving Ontario & moving to PEI. Its been since last June of trying to track him down and not a day goes by that I dont think of him. I sure hope he's in a good home & the new owner(s) are treating him good. Ive missed that dog as if he was my own child and will never ever forget him. He was my baby since he was a few weeks old and it hurts not knowing how he is or where he is. I keep hoping that one day I will run into him somewheres before the end of June this year.

If anyone who reads this has any idea of where I might find Chuckie..please get in touch with me. Signing off with heavy heart....
Attached Images

Old April 29th, 2004, 03:46 PM
Senior Contributor

Awww,I am sorry,it must be heartbreaking and the poor dog being shuffled from one place to the other
Did you check any of the Ottawa shelters,they might have him?
You never know
Old April 29th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Senior Contributor

OH that is so sad!!

I know a pit bull owner who lives in downtown Ottawa. I will send her the pic and ask her to keep an eye out for your dog!
Old April 29th, 2004, 07:50 PM
Sadie's Chefomatic

Oh dear, can u get anymore info from your ex?