Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > On topic - Pet chat, opinions, feelings and rants > Pet Stories - anecdotes - jokes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 3rd, 2005, 09:14 PM
Critter Lover

Cat Talk

CAT talk

Miaow - Feed me.

Meeow - Pet me.

Mrooww - I love you.

Miioo-oo-oo - I am in love and must meet my betrothed outside beneath the hedge. Don't wait up.

Mrow - I feel like making noise.

Rrrow-mawww - Please, the time is come to tidy the cat box.

Rrrow-miawww - I have remedied the cat box untidiness by shoveling the contents as far out of the box as was practical.

Miaowmiaow - Play with me.

Miaowmioaw - Have you noticed the shortage of available cat toys in this room?

Mioawmioaw - Since I can find nothing better to play with, I shall see what happens when I sharpen my claws on this handy piece of furniture.

Raowwwww - I think I shall now spend time licking the most private parts of my anatomy.

Mrowwwww - (only heard in males) I am now recalling, with sorrow, that some of my private parts did not return with me from that visit to the vet.

Roww-maww-roww - I am so glad to see that you have returned home with both arms full of groceries. I will now rub myself against your legs and attempt to trip you as you walk towards the kitchen.

Mmeww - I believe I have heard a burglar. If you would like to go and beat him senseless, I shall be happy to keep your spot in the bed warm.

Gakk-ak-ak - My digestive passages seem to have formed a hairball. Wherever could this have come from? I shall leave it here upon the carpeting.

Mow - Snuggling is a good idea.

Moww - Shedding is pretty good, too.

Mowww! - I was enjoying snuggling and shedding in the warm clean laundry until you removed me so unkindly.

Miaow! miaow! - I have discovered that, although one may be able to wedge his body through the gap behind the stove and into that little drawer filled with pots and pans, the reverse path is slightly more difficult to navigate.

Mraakk! - Oh, small bird! Please come over here.

Ssssroww! - I believe that I have found a woodchuck. I shall now act terribly brave.

Mmmmmmm - If I sit in the sunshine for another week or so, I think I shall be satisfied.

Nutmeg

weblog @ [url]http://tangynutmegsspirit.blogspot.com[/url]