Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old January 9th, 2009, 04:05 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Onster - I have no doubt....

...this bed will be used!
Ignore the crap on the walls please. I have a couple of sprayers. With the cat(s) outside they get upset and spray the walls. I am planning on taking the Nature's Miracle in the next day I am off to clean walls. Silly boys!

The third picture is hilarious! You can hardly see the bed for the kitties around it.
Attached Images

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old January 9th, 2009, 04:07 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

more of the same. I love the last one with Spazzy looking at me like "What's that Mom?"
Attached Images

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old January 9th, 2009, 04:08 PM
150% PRO S/N

They also loved the Wellness Beef Jerky you sent along!
I gotta say one more time - I "think" the bed will be used!!
Attached Images

Old January 9th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Senior Contributor

LOL

thats tooo funny! hahahaha Im glad they like it!!! Seems like even the big boys fit? Or are your guys just small? Aww it really warms my heart that itll be put to good use. Im so happy

I didnt even notice the pee

"No, Bunduk, Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!"
Old January 9th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Senior Contributor

Do you think it maybe smells like my guys too? maybe thats why theyre all over it, lol.

I hope they dont start spraying cuz of the onnie bunduk smell

Old January 9th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Senior Contributor

oh and ure very very welcome. Im glad they liked the jerky, i wasnt too sure about that. My boys eat anything, so u never really know

Old January 9th, 2009, 04:22 PM
150% PRO S/N

My boys average around 12 to 15 pounds. The girls are 6.6 for the smallest up to around 10 pounds. They are an average size I think. My stepson thinks they are huge! krdahmer says they are small. I think they are just right!!

They do that any time I bring something new in. They have to check it out thoroughly. Even when I wash blankets and take them back in they are all over it. I bet when I go out next time I will find a kitty or two even in the bed. Ms Purrfect was still in it when I left.

My inside ones didn't like the treats. Spoiled! But my other ones will eat just about anything. I am lucky that way.

I was taking another look at the pic with Spazzy. I think he has the same look on his face as Bunduk gets.

You did good girl!

Old January 9th, 2009, 05:10 PM
~Cat Servent~

I would say that bed is getting rave reviews!! So nice of you onster! And as for saying your cats are small cats... I should always add.. 'as compared to my Buddy'... yours are all mini-cats!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi

"We're the renegades, we're the people; With our own philosophies; We change the course of history; Everyday people like you and me"- R A T M
Old January 9th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Senior Contributor

OMG.look at all those fluffy tails,I love fluffy tails
You have a cat-lovers paradise and of course a kitty paradise and now they have something new to fight over
Old January 9th, 2009, 05:38 PM
150% PRO S/N

They are a happy bunch for sure. Hopefully I can get that spraying under control. One of the other ferals just climbed the fence a few days ago so now I have 2 wondering around outside. Silly kitties. It may cause some problems when I finally let the others out of the new house.

I don't think the bed will be ignored at all. In fact they may very well "fight" over it.

Old January 9th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by krdahmer View Post
I would say that bed is getting rave reviews!! So nice of you onster! And as for saying your cats are small cats... I should always add.. 'as compared to my Buddy'... yours are all mini-cats!
if her cats are mini-cats, my cats are HUGE! lol...i dunno Bunduk never really got into that bed. He went into the bigger one...tho i suppose if u have a king size on offer why go in the single lol
Onnie only likes soft beds it seems.

Im so ecstatic that they like it

Old January 9th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
My boys average around 12 to 15 pounds. The girls are 6.6 for the smallest up to around 10 pounds. They are an average size I think. My stepson thinks they are huge! krdahmer says they are small. I think they are just right!!

They do that any time I bring something new in. They have to check it out thoroughly. Even when I wash blankets and take them back in they are all over it. I bet when I go out next time I will find a kitty or two even in the bed. Ms Purrfect was still in it when I left.

My inside ones didn't like the treats. Spoiled! But my other ones will eat just about anything. I am lucky that way.

I was taking another look at the pic with Spazzy. I think he has the same look on his face as Bunduk gets.

You did good girl!
Im SO happy!!

lol spazzy does look like bunduk in the pic.....maybe its contagious lol Watch out

Old January 9th, 2009, 07:17 PM
-

LOL...there is going to be a steady line-up to sleep in that bed.

As soon as one kitty gets up there will be a couple more racing to see who gets in there first.

Onster, that was so sweet of you to send the bed to 14+ for her crew. It is obviously going to be well used and appreciated.
Old January 9th, 2009, 08:16 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

What a wonderful thing to do, onster! You're an !

And 14+, your place is definitely on my 'to visit' list when we hit that lotto win and buy the fancy-shmancy RV for traveling. So many kitties all so happy in their new bed.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old January 9th, 2009, 08:19 PM
-

A line up for the bed you will have to get a ticket dispenser : please take a number here , we are now serving #21 ....

About the Nature's Miracle , you can make your own , LP gave me her recipe and it works great (I need tons because of miss Pipi , oh I mean miss Chloe)

1 cup of water
1/4 cup of vinegar
1/4 cup of rubbing alcohol

mix in spray bottle

Old January 10th, 2009, 07:55 AM
Rescue is my fav. breed

How kind of you, Onster . It looks like a perfect kitty bed and is going to be getting a lot of use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onster View Post
Im SO happy!!

lol spazzy does look like bunduk in the pic.....maybe its contagious lol Watch out

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Old January 10th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Senior Contributor

Frenchy,thank's for the recipe,I am going to try that.
Natures Miracle is expensive,it's bad enough having to buy 2 Feli-way/month.
Old January 10th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Senior Contributor

14+,are all those kitties staying in their house all winter??
They don't venture out in the snow,or is the new house not in the fenced in area?
Old January 10th, 2009, 04:49 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by krdahmer View Post
And as for saying your cats are small cats... I should always add.. 'as compared to my Buddy'... yours are all mini-cats!

Yep, you are right. Buddy is BIG!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
What a wonderful thing to do, onster! You're an ! I agree!

And 14+, your place is definitely on my 'to visit' list when we hit that lotto win and buy the fancy-shmancy RV for traveling. So many kitties all so happy in their new bed.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
About the Nature's Miracle , you can make your own , LP gave me her recipe and it works great (I need tons because of miss Pipi , oh I mean miss Chloe)

1 cup of water
1/4 cup of vinegar
1/4 cup of rubbing alcohol

mix in spray bottle
Thank you Frenchy!! That will help save some money! Miss Pipi!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
14+,are all those kitties staying in their house all winter??
They don't venture out in the snow,or is the new house not in the fenced in area?
Chico - When hubby moved the house over he had to take part of the fence down. He put it back up but the top part is not up right. The house is also so big it is too close to the fence and would be too easy for them to jump. So, I am keeping them inside until the fence is up properly. Hopefully before the spring but I'm not holding my breath. Kitties really don't seem to mind being in there. They have lots to do with climbing, the tubes, the toys, now the new bed, etc.....

Last edited by 14+kitties; January 10th, 2009 at 04:54 PM.
Old January 10th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Senior Contributor

I am sure they have everything they need and lots of friends to boot,I was just curious
They are cozy and warm with lots of toys
Old January 10th, 2009, 06:49 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
I am sure they have everything they need and lots of friends to boot,I was just curious
They are cozy and warm with lots of toys
Be as curious as you like. I don't mind a bit! And you forgot to add - lots of comfy warm blankies thanks to you and Chris!!

Old January 10th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Senior Contributor

awwww look at all the pretty kitties!!!! they are so lucky to have you
Old January 10th, 2009, 09:34 PM
I'm a softy

oh my goodness so many pretty kitties! *aww* love the tails! are many of them related? seems lotsa similar tabby patterns.. just curious. very beautiful family you have
Old January 10th, 2009, 10:34 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonces View Post
awwww look at all the pretty kitties!!!! they are so lucky to have you
Thank you Toonces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lUvMyLaB<3 View Post
oh my goodness so many pretty kitties! *aww* love the tails! are many of them related? seems lotsa similar tabby patterns.. just curious. very beautiful family you have

Yes, they are all related except for MiniMo. She was taken off the road last year after being dumped (we think). The only other one not related is Kitty McKat who isn't in with these guys yet. Hopefully in the spring.

Old January 11th, 2009, 01:22 AM

Love the 1st 3 pics so cute! Kitties everywhere

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old January 19th, 2009, 07:01 PM
150% PRO S/N

Update on the bed

Well Onster, the bed is a big hit! There is usually someone in or on top of it most of the time. At least when I am in there.
Thank you again for your thoughtfullness and kindness!!

Old January 19th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Senior Contributor

awwww that makes so happy, ure very very welcome Yay catty cats!!

are they shredding it up? if they are, dont worry..i saw some at the shelter in egypt that were looking pretty worn but kitties still loved them. hehehe i had a feeling htat at least the top would be used