Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old September 7th, 2004, 09:58 AM

Kitten Found on corner of Le Caron and Briand in Montreal

I haven't checked to see if it's male or female. However, it's a long haired tiger tabby with long hair coming out of its ears. Super friendly. Found while waiting for school bus this morning. I'm taking it to the vet tonight to have him/her checked out. Plan to have it de-wormed, de-flea and vaccinated. If this is your cat, kindly contact me at: chatocat@videotron.ca
Old September 7th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Senior Contributor

Welcome Chatocat! Please feel free to post any of your cats needing homes on our Rescue a Cat forum.

You don't have anyone who could foster 3 black Siamese X kittens, do you? These kittens are in danger if a foster is not found. They are very skittish, but only 7 weeks old so will be easy to socialize.
Old September 7th, 2004, 03:54 PM

Hi LuckyRescue :)

I'll pass the information along for the little ones you have needing a home I'm taking this cat tonight to have him de-wormed, treated for fleas (even if he doesn't have them) and a vaccination. I did go around asking people if they were missing a kitten, most shut the door in my face. I guess he was someone's who just figured they could toss him out with the garbage. He's very playful and I'm in need of a foster home for him until the 13th. I have a female cat here that goes on the 12th to be fixed. I don't need kittens After she's spayed I can take him back and foster him until a perm home can be found for him. If you know of anyone willing to do this, let me know

Like I said before, I will pass the information along to other people to see if we can find a foster home for the small ones.
Old September 7th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Senior Contributor

You guys are wonderful,wish I lived closer
Old September 7th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Senior Contributor

Thanks chatocat! I"m sure you are in the same boat as we are - drowning in kittens because people refuse to spay/neuter,and pet stores and the SPCA won't do it either.

Right now we have 14 kittens on our site!

Chico, I wish you were closer too!!!!
Old September 7th, 2004, 09:43 PM

Talking Tell me about it

Currently we have one pregnant mommy cat in a foster home ready to give birth anyday. Hope you are sitting down and don't have anything close around you to throw. Safe now? Ok. She's expecting her 6th litter. She came from the SPCA, go figure. We have another nursing mother with 8 kittens (7 being her own, one being 4 days old someone dumped off). We have in total, around 15 kittens in need of homes. I've been working hard on finding homes and getting the word out. If ever any of you need help with fundraising ideas/organizing, just let me know. I'm more then willing to help out others.
Old September 7th, 2004, 09:49 PM

Duh I forgot

My mind must have went to sleep a while ago. News on the kitten I took him to the vet tonight to have him treated for worms, fleas and get his vaccination. His tummy is full of worms, so the vet made sure I knew exactly what to expect. I named him... Mr. Maggoo. He's a beautiful little guy and he will soon be sterilzed. I will take a photo of him tomorrow to share with all of you.

I also meant to mention a Yahoo Group I created. Please feel free to join it and post away. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/animal...nd_fundraising

I think that's all now.
Attached Images