Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Breed characteristics and traits > Breed bans - BSL - Pit Bull bans

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 28th, 2004, 08:05 AM
Senior Contributor

Grrrrr....

Okay, this morning I heard of a story about a Black Lab biting a child in the face in Sudbury... for the life of me I can't find the story in print! WHY!??!

There was a 2 year old child and his 11 year old brother playing in a park and they were petting a black lab in Sudbury. The dog got ticked off and bit the child in the face - he's now here in Toronto getting fixed up...

There was a doberman pincher that killed a chiuaua (sp) this past weekend in the GTA.

There was 2 12 year old boys attacked by a GSD about 2 weeks ago while waiting at a bus stop

AND of course the little boy attacked by the Chesepeak Retreiver in the summer requiring over 150 stiches to his face.

WHERE ARE THESE STORIES!!!

Michael Bryant had a young girl - 10 years old that was attacked by a pit bull this summer at his legilsation unvailing this week. The little girl said that she hated the dogs and that they were dangerous (scripted??) BUT a lady was there outside with her 2 pits (or course she was not invited inside) and she stated that Michael Bryant should tell the victims of other dog bites that their bites don't hurt as much and weren't as scary because the were NOT pit bull bites!! - YEAH LADY, that's great!!!