Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old April 17th, 2005, 10:05 PM

Not the most flattering pic but...........

I had hubby take these of Zarr and me tonite before our walk. I usually wear some pretty grubby sweats and such because he likes to drool A LOT and wipe his face all over me.......... so why ruin good clothes right??

So please bear with me on the pic of the human................LOL
Attached Images

Last edited by DogueLover; April 17th, 2005 at 10:09 PM. Reason: wrong pic
Old April 17th, 2005, 10:08 PM

These are so embarrasing

I really cannot believe how awful I look in that pic.......... oh well, kinda reminds me of my drivers licence pic....
Attached Images

Old April 17th, 2005, 10:30 PM

Nobody could look bad standing beside a dog like that!! That doggie makes you look tiny! With the light from behind, you look angelic. Awesome doggies!! Very beautiful.
Old April 18th, 2005, 07:55 AM
banned user

Nothing is worse then my drivers licence pic
Your dogs are adorable, I would even take the drool
Old April 18th, 2005, 11:55 AM

You have big beautiful dogs! Keep the pics of those two coming! I can't get enough.
Old April 18th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Senior Contributor

As I get older, I realize that those old, awful driver's license photos actually are starting to look pretty good! Ah well! Your doggies are really sweet!
Old April 18th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Hazel's Personal Servant

Great Pix!!

Those are Dog-de-Bordueax, aren't they?? Don't see too many of those - and then I think people think they are mastiff's anyway. Love those dogs and I know what you mean by drool! Have you seen any photos of a Neopolitan Mastiff?? If you think these two have the capacity to store drool, check out a Neopolitan! Love the Pix! BTW - have you ever seen "Turner & Hooch"? Every time I see a DDB, I think of the scene where Hooch is shaking his head and big long stringys of drool are hanging off everything in the room - cracks me up!
Old April 18th, 2005, 10:56 PM

Hello Kandy

My dogue de bordeaux love affair started with that movie!!!
I took a long time to research the breed and even longer to find my female. Then along came Zarr..........
I wouldn`t want any other dog in my life. They are so fantastic and you just learn to deal with the drool.
Angel has been our baby since she was a puppy, Zarr graced our family at 18 months old. You can tell who loves who in our home. Angel is definately "daddy`s girl" and Zarr is mommy`s pride and joy. He has even started to win my hubby over.
Zarr has taken some work to get him to where he is now, he has gone from an unruly teenager with no manners to a young gentleman with some very nice manners. He still slips up once in a while but he had to learn even the basics when we got him. I can tell you that teaching a 150 lb monster even basic commands and manners when he has a notion to be beligerant can be a real treat, luckily, I am both more patient and more ignorant than he is!!! LOL.

We can take him walking with the girls, ( age 4 1/2 and 3) and he will walk along side of them and not ever pull on the leash. I am sure I could take him out without a leash now and he would be happy to just plod along side me wherever I went. I do not appreciate other people who do that as it is a bylaw in town about dogs being off leash and at large. I always chuckle at the "at large" statement. My dogues are always "AT LARGE" just because of their sheer size. LOL>
I will get more pics of the dogs this week and post them. I would love to post one of the 3 year old and him walking side by side down the walk to grandma`s house. He is as tall as she is and he loves her to death.

Lemme see what I may have in the archives here to hold you over until then
Attached Images

Old April 18th, 2005, 11:03 PM

Angel

Here is one archived pic of Angel
Attached Images