Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old December 2nd, 2012, 01:34 AM
Senior Contributor
Tetris Champion, Cell-Out Champion

Happy Birthday Montana (Kiss E. Bug)!!!

Well, we don't have an actual true birthdate for him, but one of our vets had told us to watch for his last tooth to break through, and on that day, we could say he was 6 months old. That was on June 1, so that would make him a year old today! Time sure flies... it seems like just yesterday we brought this chubby little puppy home

pbpatti and Sasha came out to celebrate with us
Attached Images

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012
Old December 2nd, 2012, 01:36 AM
Senior Contributor

A few more:
Attached Images

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012
Old December 2nd, 2012, 01:37 AM
Senior Contributor

And a couple more!
Attached Images

Old December 2nd, 2012, 08:27 AM
ZiggyZuzuZoeyRaggzy&Keena

Saw these on FB...gorgeous pups, gorgeous pics

That was your lucky day Montana when your new family brought you home. I know you helped heal hearts too so it was a win/win!

Happy Birthday!!! You've gotten soooooo big!

Ginger and Hobo at the Bridge (Valentine's Day 2011) but NEVER forgotten <3...

"‎I have sent you on a journey to a land free from pain, not because
I did not love you, but because I loved you too much to force
you to stay" ♥ ♥

We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness.
It is here on earth and has four legs!
Old December 2nd, 2012, 10:23 AM
Jag and Gingers dad

Happy Birthday Montana. Love the cake eating pics at the table.. cute pics with goreous pups doesnt get any better then that.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 11:58 AM
Senior Contributor

Sasha and me had a great time wishing Montana a very happy birthday. Sasha loved her cake.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 01:44 PM

Happy birthday Montana. Great looking group of dogs. Looked like they enjoyed the party.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 01:53 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Happy birthday, Montana! Love that shot of the aftermath with the boys crashed under the table! The mark of a successful pawty!!!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old December 2nd, 2012, 08:09 PM
Senior Contributor

Thanks all!!! They really did have a great time (and so did we!!). Patti, thanks for joining us! The boys always love when you and Sasha visit, and so do we!

Montana was a blessing to all of us. He really helped with Nookie, and definitely helped to heal all our hearts in the process. Nothing happens by chance... he was meant to be with us

I still can't believe he's a year old already!!!!

Old December 2nd, 2012, 10:50 PM
Senior Contributor

Another example of a year flying by. Happy Birthday Montana.

Sasha looks like she's never liked a cake so much before! And Nookie looked like he was in a cake eating contest that he wanted to win. They are all too cute for words.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 10:11 AM
Senior Contributor

Lovely photo's and the one of Nookie sprawling across the table is so funny. DD's right, he was competing.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 11:46 AM
Senior Contributor

GF, did you notice that Nookie changed places? I think he ate his and then went and took Montana's . Those are very happy looking dogs.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 12:08 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgeurts View Post
Well, we don't have an actual true birthdate for him, but one of our vets had told us to watch for his last tooth to break through, and on that day, we could say he was 6 months old. That was on June 1, so that would make him a year old today! Time sure flies... it seems like just yesterday we brought this chubby little puppy home

pbpatti and Sasha came out to celebrate with us
I think the birthday boy is wondering where his candle is to blow out.
Cute photos . The photos would be great to send out as birthday cards to your friends and famliy pets.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 12:12 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Happy birthday, Montana! Love that shot of the aftermath with the boys crashed under the table! The mark of a successful pawty!!!
I wonder if the boys had a hangover the next day, I see some cans on the table. They could lose their licenses for underage drinking.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 01:38 PM
Senior Contributor

Thanks all!!!

DD and GF, Nookie was almost finished with his before Montana and Sasha even started lol. He's such a piggy monster!

He was doing some table surfin' for sure
Montana knows to get out of his way when foods involved! Nookie did try to go for Montanas, but daddy stepped in just inthe nick of time

Montana jumped outta Nookies way and Sasha pushed hers to the floor, then daddy put Montanas back on the other side

At one point, Nookie even had one of his hind feet on the table... it was pretty funny!

It was a good day, for sure

Old December 3rd, 2012, 01:40 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingdog View Post
I think the birthday boy is wondering where his candle is to blow out.
Cute photos . The photos would be great to send out as birthday cards to your friends and famliy pets.
Barkingdog, he did have a candle, but I pulled it out before we started the pics. He didn't seem to like the candle and wouldn't get too close

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingdog View Post
I wonder if the boys had a hangover the next day, I see some cans on the table. They could lose their licenses for underage drinking.
LoL, I assure you, the only cans were Pepsi and Pringles! We had a little party and Christmas movie day for ourselves as well

Old December 3rd, 2012, 03:21 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgeurts View Post
Barkingdog, he did have a candle, but I pulled it out before we started the pics. He didn't seem to like the candle and wouldn't get too close

LoL, I assure you, the only cans were Pepsi and Pringles! We had a little party and Christmas movie day for ourselves as well
You could use dog cookies instead of candles for his next b-day. It looks like your party was a huge success.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 03:43 PM
Senior Contributor

I noticed in the one pic that Nookie looked like he was almost entirely on the table.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 06:43 PM
Mom of 3 precious Angels

Awe those pics are so beautiful. Love them all! They all look like they thoroughly enjoyed it! The time just fly's by doesnt it?

Pbpatti Sasha is looking as beautiful as ever!!

Happy Birthday Montana!!!
Sophie Aug 30, 2011

"UNTIL ONE HAS LOVED AN ANIMAL, PART OF THEIR SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED"
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-Unknown
Old December 3rd, 2012, 07:22 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Dancer View Post
I noticed in the one pic that Nookie looked like he was almost entirely on the table.
Yeah , He looks like he is thinking I could not had eaten the whole thing that fast.
Old December 4th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Jag and Gingers dad

Nookie's icing mustache keeps making me giggle when i see it.