Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old May 7th, 2012, 10:16 AM

Lost black kitten 7mos old - Brossard, QC - near the Vanier and Harold Napper schools

Hello, We live in the B-sector of Brossard, Qc near the Vanier and Harold Napper schools. One of our kittens has been lost since Saturday night- have gone around the neighborhood calling with cat treats. The kittens' name is Little Foot - male not yet operated - amber colored eyes - all black with a few white stray hairs at the tip of its tail. Pls contact us if found or seen. Thank-you.
Old May 7th, 2012, 11:01 AM

You can print some posters, and bring them to your post office, for a small fee, Canada Post will deliver them around the neighbor hood with their regular mail. Perhaps by now someone has taken him in so try calling the local vets, and shelter. I think there are some on Taschereau blvd that you can call maybe someone has called to see if anyone is looking for your kitty. Best of luck, don't give up there is lots of things you can do.
Old April 28th, 2013, 07:51 PM

I have seen a cat matching this description

Hello,

I wonder if you found your cat. I live in C, in Brossard, and there is a black cat with amber eyes, who looks lost, or abandoned. I have seen him for a few months, but up until now, I could not tell he is all by himself. Yesterday I fed him, he is crying but is running away when I try to approch him, I left some food for him.
I decided to look if somebody is looking for this cat, and I found your add. He seems to be over a year.
Please let me know, I would like to take him to a shelter, in case I can catch him. It could be hard, cause he does not like for me to be too close to him.

Thank you and looking forward to hear from you,
Old April 29th, 2013, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieD View Post
Hello, We live in the B-sector of Brossard, Qc near the Vanier and Harold Napper schools. One of our kittens has been lost since Saturday night- have gone around the neighborhood calling with cat treats. The kittens' name is Little Foot - male not yet operated - amber colored eyes - all black with a few white stray hairs at the tip of its tail. Pls contact us if found or seen. Thank-you.
Hello,

I wonder if you still check this. I do not know how this works, if you would get a message from this site, when you have a reply. i just worry about the cat, and cannot wait to know if you think it could be yours,