Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old March 25th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Pro Poop Scooper!

Mouser Dog!!

Jeez, I think Bayley has more fun playing with the little mice that I got for Noella than she does!! She's got one by the tail and is shaking it..throwing it up in the air and catching it, pouncing on it. What a dog!! In the morning before I let her out she runs around and picks them all up to try to take them outside. She'll then grab a sock to try to hide them! I'll have to get a picture cause she looks totally silly with all these little mouse tails sticking out of her mouth and one of my socks (or two!!) I think it's totally hilarious that she goes through all that to hide the mice. If she's trying to sneak a chewie out, she'll do the the same and try to hide it behind a sock! She's a smart pupper!!
Old March 25th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Senior Contributor

That's hillarious! It's amazing the things they think of. It really goes to show there's so much going on in their brains that most people don't give animals credit for. Halo once stole Shadow's chewie bone, and she knew it wasn't hers. When I went outside Halo refused to make eye contact with me, she kept looking sideways as she had her bone in her mouth. Sneaky, so I look around and I can see Shadow's bone is sticking out from under Halo's butt! She took it from Shadow and was sitting on it so Shadow couldn't find it, and she knew she wasn't supposed to have it and wouldn't look at me. They are so much like kids! You must get a picture of that Patty it sounds great.
Old March 25th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Pro Poop Scooper!

exactly, it's like sock what sock I don't have a sock!! Then we have a ok you're not going out till you drop the sock session!! Then she'll drop the sock and she'll still try to grab it to take it outside! It can't be one I give her either, like a mateless one or a holey one. Nope it was to be one that I took off or it's just not the same in her eyes!!
Old March 25th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Dancer View Post
That's hillarious! It's amazing the things they think of. It really goes to show there's so much going on in their brains that most people don't give animals credit for. Halo once stole Shadow's chewie bone, and she knew it wasn't hers. When I went outside Halo refused to make eye contact with me, she kept looking sideways as she had her bone in her mouth. Sneaky, so I look around and I can see Shadow's bone is sticking out from under Halo's butt! She took it from Shadow and was sitting on it so Shadow couldn't find it, and she knew she wasn't supposed to have it and wouldn't look at me. They are so much like kids! You must get a picture of that Patty it sounds great.
That is so funny! What a clever dog Halo is.