Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Dog health - Ask members * If your pet is vomiting-bleeding-diarrhea etc. Vet time!

Old April 1st, 2009, 11:47 PM

Thanks for you support about JAZZ

hi there everyone.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm doing a little bit better. I is still very hard to be home with my other dog Charlie. He is very emotional right now to. I Also have one of Jazz and Charlie's puppies now. As he was owned by my brother in law. He never should have got Tubby. He want one of Jazmin's Pups. He works all the time and sleeps when he is home. Tubby chews everything that he get his mouth around. Walls, Sofa, Chairs, Rugs. Flooring. So my Brother made him stay in a Cage. So that is where he stayed. Sadly. That is not what should have been happening. This is why people don't like it when people kennel there dogs. All my dogs have been trained with the cage. As soon as they did something bad. That is were they went. They know that was their spot. So I even seen that when I had a lot of people over, and it was to much for any of my dogs. They would go in the cage.
Now that I have room for Tubby. As he is a very big dog. Much bigger then both his mom and dad. He looks like a big black German Shepard/ LAb. He is a very good dog. Other then he chews a lot. He is only a little over a year old. He is like he is only 6 months with the crap that he pulls. Now that he is out of the cage all the time and only in it when he does wrong or it's time for bed. He is very horney. He is humping his dad all the time and doesn't stop. He needs to be fixed. I have found a great person to match up with Tubby. I have recommended that he get fixed to help calm him down. I have just had him now for about two to three days now and I see some much improvement. Other then his chewing. But again this is only because he hasn't been told different and that he is a puppy. I love Tubby so much. He was the first born out of the first litter. He was born on my pillow.... It was really funny.
Now that he is a he and Charlie is a he. I don't really want two males. Tubby dominent over Charlie. I don't think that Charlie is having to much fun... Hahahahah. Now I have Gay dogs. hahahah.

On another note. One of the pups from the second litter. The parent came back to me and said that she couldn't keep Bella. She is the only pups that totally looked like Jazz. She is coming to live me and my family. My friend that took her keep the name that I gave her. I had picked out Jazz but I had left the pet store. We left the store and went home. Then about an hour later, My husband went back to the pet store and picked Jazz up and brought her home. Then he let her come in the back door of our house. Then I ask My hubby why he was coming in the back door. Then Jazz ran in and then came right to me. Jazz was my dog but my husband Ed always have a special spot in Jazz's heart. Don;t get me wrong. I know that Jazz loved me but she got more happy when Ed was around. Now i miss her so much but I see so much of Jazz in Bella. I know things happen for a reason. But I wish that I could still have my girl...... I do her back to day.... I don't want a box of ashes I want me Dog BACK!!!!!