Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old December 2nd, 2010, 09:02 AM

Dog Toys

Just curious as to what kind of toys your dogs enjoy most, and if you have toy destroyers in the house Luke is so good with his toys. I still have cheapy ones from the dollar store that he got when he was a pup that you'd think were new. Once in a while if he finds a hole in a stuffy he'll pull it out, but generally he's very good that way. He LOVES squeekies. I have one, I'll have to post the video of it, omg it's the most annoying toy in the world! I got lucky with him, so many dane owner friends of mine have to spend a fortune on really high end toys because they're literally torn apart in seconds. I just bought Luke a long elephant stuffy yesterday and he loves it.

Edit to add the video lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-pKZwUucVc
Old December 2nd, 2010, 02:39 PM
Senior Contributor

Well that looks like one happy boy! Luke is HUGE, I mean like HUGE HUGE. I have to admit though I'm not sure I could live with that much squeeky myself. That would have to be a very "special time" toy! I love how he just climbs over the arms of the couch to get back on. Too funny.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 03:50 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Awwwwwww....he does love his squeaky toy, doesn't he!!!

Poor mommy, though!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old December 2nd, 2010, 03:59 PM
Senior Contributor

What is it about squeaky toys that our furpals just love? Sasha was looking around all over while I played your video... If you want you can always puch the squeaky into the toy but then maybe Luke would not like it as much.

note: can you please make your font bigger, I am an old gal/not who does not like to wear her glasses thanks patti
Old December 2nd, 2010, 04:16 PM

LOL Oh that IS a special time toy trust me. Usually I only give it to him when we're out to the park because I suffer from chronic daily headaches...this toy kills me lol. He was bored that day though so I gave in and suffered through it. Yeah I'm a sucker for the boy what can I say?
Old December 2nd, 2010, 04:16 PM
Senior Contributor

I agree with Patti, pls make the font bigger, I had to put my eyes practically on the screen to read. Your dane is soooooo cute. The video made my terrier howl I had to put my fuzzy squeak toys in the garbage, it make my one terrier (the one with the high prey drive) become overprotective of it and he started to fight. I have a lot of tennis balls, they like them, and ropes oh and this silly rubber dog that they steal back and forth.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 04:48 PM
Senior Contributor

Jenn,Luke is a gorgeous boyI had my sound off,so I did not hear the squeaks only a very happy big boy,,
Old December 2nd, 2010, 04:52 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn~n~Luke View Post
LOL Oh that IS a special time toy trust me. Usually I only give it to him when we're out to the park because I suffer from chronic daily headaches...this toy kills me lol. He was bored that day though so I gave in and suffered through it. Yeah I'm a sucker for the boy what can I say?
thanks for the font size Jenn...but...we're not that old (speaking for myself)

Last edited by pbpatti; December 2nd, 2010 at 04:54 PM. Reason: tried to make font a #4..like Jenns
Old December 2nd, 2010, 05:34 PM

Hmmm something is wrong with my fonts I think, because my origional posts have the same size and font family as what you guys posted...except for my last one. Im stumped lol