Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old March 16th, 2010, 12:56 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Newest inductee to the Catuary

This is the newest fellow to be introduced to the catuary. He has been living in my greenhouse until I got him fixed. He was done on Sunday. It is so beautiful I figured he would appreciate the fresh air. I am evaluating him to see if he will settle enough to be adopted. So far not looking good. He is pretty feral. Vet figures he is around three. I thought younger. The two cats I took with him I know were one year old brother/sister and the vet said they were two so I figure he is probably wrong with this guy too.
His name, for now, is Testy. It fits!!
Attached Images

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old March 16th, 2010, 01:03 PM
-

Testy hit pay dirt when he found you 14k He's handsome like all of your kits and oh so lucky.
Old March 16th, 2010, 01:10 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Thanks Chris. I'm still waiting patiently for my other ones to show up on the website I put them on. Was told there are some issues happening. Meanwhile they get older and not so adoptable. We are starting work on their little outdoor enclosure so they can get some fresh air too. Hopefully withing the next week or so. Although Calysta managed to get out one day last week. I didn't close their door properly I guess. When I got home from work I looked over and saw her in the enclosure Testy is now in. I figured they were all out but it was just the little fart. Good thing she's so cute!! I had one heck of a time trying to catch her to put her back in her house.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!
Old March 16th, 2010, 01:16 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

He's very cute, 14+! I love the nose markings. Testy. No testes, though...

Sorry...too much coffee this morning!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old March 16th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Senior Contributor

What a cutie 14+K!

Listen - do you have any cats that can be cuddled? I have someone in Ontario looking for a cat.

Let me know...
Old March 16th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Senior Contributor

oh he's beautiful! looks like he slipped with the razor and shaved half his moustache off
Old March 16th, 2010, 01:23 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
He's very cute, 14+! I love the nose markings. Testy. No testes, though...

Sorry...too much coffee this morning!
My hubby said the same thing!! It's only a temporary name as I needed to call him something to take him to get fixed. Believe me, at 6:30 Sunday morning (so with time change 5:30 AM) when I was shut inside the crate with him (thanks for that hubby ) trying to convince him he really did want to go into the carrier he was pretty testy!!! I finally managed to pry him off the side of the crate and put him in the carrier. What we need to do to remove testes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMax View Post
What a cutie 14+K!

Listen - do you have any cats that can be cuddled? I have someone in Ontario looking for a cat.

Let me know...
If I don't have one they want I sure can put them in touch with an organization in St. Catharines that probably will. You can PM me with the info and we will go from there. Age/colour/sex/etc.

Old March 16th, 2010, 01:26 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Sounds like a rude start to a not-so-restful Sunday, 14+

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old March 16th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Another lucky kitty has found his way to the kitty .

Hopefully once those testosterone hormones leave his body, he will be come a sweetie pie to match his beautiful markings

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Old March 16th, 2010, 01:29 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Sounds like a rude start to a not-so-restful Sunday, 14+
Let's just say it was verrrry interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post
Another lucky kitty has found his way to the kitty .

Hopefully once those testosterone hormones leave his body, he will be come a sweetie pie to match his beautiful markings
I am hoping he will come around just like Jupiter did. Maybe he will be the perfect cuddle kitty then.

Old March 16th, 2010, 02:11 PM
Senior Contributor

14+ you are such an . What a gorgeous kitty he is. Let's all hope that he settles nicely now that his surgery is done and you can rename him into Snugglebum...
Old March 16th, 2010, 02:23 PM
~Cat Servent~

Aw... what a handsome tuxedo boy! Could he maybe be related to Jupiter? (can't recall how you got jupiter at the moment...) You know....you may have to extend that fence another few feet if you keep going at this rate!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi

"We're the renegades, we're the people; With our own philosophies; We change the course of history; Everyday people like you and me"- R A T M
Old March 16th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Senior Contributor

Aww 14+,what a beautiful boy,love his white whiskers
I am sure you will work your magic and before you know it he'll be a little cuddlebum
Old March 16th, 2010, 05:32 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by krdahmer View Post
Aw... what a handsome tuxedo boy! Could he maybe be related to Jupiter? (can't recall how you got jupiter at the moment...) You know....you may have to extend that fence another few feet if you keep going at this rate!

Funny girl!!! NO!!! Jupiter jumped the fence last spring. Hard to believe he has been with me for almost a year. I think it was sometime in April or May the first time he came over. Will have to check back to remember dates. It is possible Testy is one of his offspring but they ain't talkin'. I always think Orbit may be one of his too. They are so lovey dovey together now.

Old March 16th, 2010, 07:43 PM
Doggie Wench

"Snugglebum." I like that .

Snugglebum/Testy is a real handsome dude and real lucky too .
Old March 16th, 2010, 08:21 PM
You can call me DOG!

Ah Testy is so beautiful 14+

He has very beautiful markings and you're an absolute girl!

Rest in Peace Bailey: 12/10/95-1/9/09 (Golden Retriever)
Rest in Peace Kitty: 7/1/2000 - 10/7/2013
Rest in Peace Gryphon (sounds like Griffin): 10/15/2004 - 11/18/2017 (English Springer Spaniel)
Bella: 3/09/2005 LHD Cat adopted by/from Child
Mollie: 6/2/2009 (English Setter)
Old March 17th, 2010, 12:01 AM
Live well, laugh often

Testy .

He is very handsome, I love his face markings .
Old March 17th, 2010, 12:05 AM
Senior Contributor

He is so cute and looks big too. *S*

~Tegan 9 year old yellow lab~
~Wilbur 9 year old LH cat~
~Mirabelle 18 mos dsh~
~O'Shawnnessey 18 mos dsh~
~Darby 1 year old dsh~
~Mindy 7 yr old shih tzu~
~Dexter 10yr old Salmon (large goldfish)
Old March 17th, 2010, 12:07 AM

Testy

He is gorgeous he mellows out for you

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old March 17th, 2010, 09:17 AM
150% PRO S/N

Mmm, am I sensing some people like the name Testy?
I actually got to pet him for a few seconds this morning before he started hissing. The vet tech in TO told me he was a good boy there. Maybe it has to do with how many people are around. I am going to take hubby with me later on when I do the night feeding. Maybe he will be happier with me then. Testy, not hubby.

Old March 17th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Senior Contributor

LOL, poor Testy, he doesn't look happy. I'm sure he'll realize how lucky he is soon. He's a handsome boy.
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/
Old March 17th, 2010, 09:51 AM

very cute!

agreed that you an an 14+...

love the name and the new kitty face!
Old March 17th, 2010, 07:07 PM
-

ohh he's gorgeous ! I really like his face markings , very original
Old March 17th, 2010, 10:11 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
ohh he's gorgeous ! I really like his face markings , very original
I can't take any credit for his markings Frenchy. He came that way.

We actually had a good visit tonight. I managed to do some major petting. He isn't crazy about it but after a few minutes he settled a little and let me pet him. There's hope. But then there always is. Snugglebum in the making......

Old March 17th, 2010, 10:16 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

That's great, 14+ You'll have to change his name if he gets really cuddly, though.

Old March 17th, 2010, 10:19 PM
150% PRO S/N

Quote:
That's great, 14+ You'll have to change his name if he gets really cuddly, though.
I know. I've been trying to think of one but nothing yet. It'll come to me. I could always shorten it to Test.

Old March 17th, 2010, 10:21 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

He reminds me a little bit of Charlie Chaplin...well, the one side of his face does, anyway! Do you have a Charlie, yet?

Old March 17th, 2010, 10:23 PM
150% PRO S/N

No Charlie. I always think of eyebrows when I think of Chaplin. Tasha had Chaplin eyebrows.
I'll keep Charlie in mind.

Old March 17th, 2010, 10:26 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Or who is that odd detective with the curly moustache.... Um.... Poirot? Lt Poirot or something like that? He reminds me of him, too.

Yes, I agree. I think I'm overtired!

Old March 18th, 2010, 06:34 AM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
I actually got to pet him for a few seconds this morning before he started hissing. The vet tech in TO told me he was a good boy there.
I think he hissed because he feels more comfortable around you than at the vet clinic, where he may have been too scared to show his true feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
I can't take any credit for his markings Frenchy. He came that way.

We actually had a good visit tonight. I managed to do some major petting. He isn't crazy about it but after a few minutes he settled a little and let me pet him. There's hope. But then there always is. Snugglebum in the making......
Another cranky kitty won over by the kitty whisperer

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey