Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Helping cats and dogs - Adoption - Rescue - Fostering - Lost & found > Lost & Found (Pls include a pic if possible & write location in TITLE)

Old October 27th, 2012, 04:26 PM

found cat Chateauguay Quebec

Hello
this sweet loving affectionate cat has showed up in my backyard about 3 days ago. I have been feeding him and caring for him and doing all I can to make him comfortable out there while we look for his owners. He is loving and affectionate and just wants love and attention. I am so hoping to find his owners , He has his claws and I think he is a fixed male. If anyone has any thoughts or ideas of who he might belong to or knows someone who lost an animal please let me know.
I have 2 cats of my own and they are hissing terrible at him which worries me about bringing him in. I made him a make shift outdoor nice place for now but the weather is about to take a turn for the worst and I need to find his home or a home asap.
thanks.
tiffsedge@gmail.com
Attached Images

Old October 27th, 2012, 09:08 PM
ZiggyZuzuZoeyRaggzy&Keena

Bless you for taking care of him. Yes, he does seem like a well cared for pet. Can you post on petluck.ca? If you have a Facebook account people post there and share and share. You never know who is looking. I hope you can find his guardians. The rain is on the way...hopefully he will be able to stay dry and warm at your place. I also have a male cat who would not take well to a "newbie"...you are doing your best...thanks!!!!

Ginger and Hobo at the Bridge (Valentine's Day 2011) but NEVER forgotten <3...

"‎I have sent you on a journey to a land free from pain, not because
I did not love you, but because I loved you too much to force
you to stay" ♥ ♥

We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness.
It is here on earth and has four legs!
Old October 28th, 2012, 03:40 PM

tuxedo cat chateauguay

Thank you so much for the kind words.
I have him up on facebook, petluck and craigslist so far I am going to put him on as many as I can to help him.
I wish I knew if he was ok. He seems ok, I ran a flea brush through him and he seemed clean, inside his mouth though i seen some red spots so I am not sure what that could mean, he has a healthy appetite and he likes to be loved and held.
Since he is fixed I am sure he was someone's pet at some point. I just don't know enough about his health to bring him in just yet.
I am worried about this storm coming and I know that if by then I don't have a home for him I will find a way to bring him in , even if he has to remain in isolation for the duration I will make sure he is cared for.
For now he has a ton of patio furniture to sit on and we've made a makeshift home outside under our porch for him to shelter from wind and rain , we put a big comfy lawn chair there and blankets as well as pillows, clean food and water as well.
We are praying someone is missing this sweet darling.
Old October 29th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Senior Contributor

Thank you for caring for this beautiful cat. He's a very lucky kitty to have you on his side. that his owners contact you soon. Bless you for caring for him as best you can.