Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old February 9th, 2005, 10:15 AM
Senior member - formerly Lezzerpezzer

puppy needs new home London Ontario

Please note: I had posted this under "pets for adoption" earlier this week, but thought it might be in the pups best interest to post it under the general forum, where more might consider it. Hope this is okay.

Hi there. This puppy is the one that falls under the post "co-worker drugging puppy". He has once again decided to give up this pup, as now his wife is pregnant. They also live in an apartment and cannot care for this dog properly. Jake has rec'd first set of needles and is about 4 months old. Not yet fixed. He is husky/american terrierX ? but who knows. I offered to help find a home for this puppy. He has HUGE paws! and is gonna be a big boy! Very handsome.

I figure the faster we can get the puppy in to a nice new home, the better for all concerned. I have suggested some foster/rescue organizations to the owner, just in case. He is in a hurry to give the pup away. Can anyone help?
If you are interested, please email me with your email address, I will forward a picture of the puppy to you! Thanks to all!