Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old November 4th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Half Way To Crazy

Happy Birthday Cole!!

and Happy Anniversary to Lil Belle, Ms Muddy Mossy Messy Macie
and Lady (in Waiting) Ridge;

what a wonderful day had by all !!
Old November 4th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Senior Contributor

Happy belated birthday Cole!!!!

And Happy Anniversary to the girls too!

I love the leaves photo!!!
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/
Old November 4th, 2009, 10:40 AM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Thanks, breeze and AG. They're pretty disappointed now that we've hauled all the leaves over to the compost corral, AG But it's lots easier to do poopie patrol now!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old November 4th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Live well, laugh often

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Yes they do. When the HRD is around, the HRM is about as exciting as a wet dish rag!
Awww, I'm sure there is at least one dog who prefers the HRM . Although maybe it is nice for the HRM to have a break when the HRD is around .

Love those pictures Hazel, especially the one with the Sheriff and Deputy on patrol and the last pic of Grace .
Old November 4th, 2009, 06:53 PM

I would be in heaven if I could have that many doggers. They are so sweet!

RM
Old November 4th, 2009, 09:06 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

It can be a lot of work, but they're well worth the effort, Ryan. Once you get into a routine, things can go almost smoothly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeriM View Post
Awww, I'm sure there is at least one dog who prefers the HRM . Although maybe it is nice for the HRM to have a break when the HRD is around .

Okay, I'll admit that madame hazel is guilty of occasionally lazing in bed on weekends and letting the HRD take the dogs out for the first time of the day and feed them breakfast.

Love those pictures Hazel, especially the one with the Sheriff and Deputy on patrol and the last pic of Grace .
Did you notice the truck pulling out of the easement on the patrol pic? That's the guy that owns the cabin behind Hazel Run. He comes up many weekends and the dogs never tire of giving him a properly barked greeting and a properly yapped farewell. Not sure if he's appreciative of the attention or not.

And Grace...well what can I say? Grace is just too freakin' cute for her own good.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."