Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > Introduce yourself here - Say hello

Old August 16th, 2010, 02:58 AM

Thumbs up Jean clelland-Morin

Punto is our 13 y.o. recently-adopted Fox Terrier. I found this site after thinking he was drinking too much water. After reading, maybe not. He always has fresh water. Like most male dogs, he likes to pee on all the poles, the cars and places other dogs have peed - but always outside. He sniffs so much I sometimes think he is doing a urine DNA test. Caca smells are interesting too. / My husband and I are volunteers at the local SPA here in France. Pierre, who is partially paralyzed walks the little guys. He started walking Punto. I was there when Punto was let out of the incoming, isolation cage. The little guy went roaring into the middle of the courtyard dogs with that quacking noise in his throat and his worn-off teeth clacking. They ripped him up. The hairs have grown back on his tail and head and the hip where a big chunk was torn out. He will alwys be missing a big chunck of lip. He was condemed to live his life in the douch (3/4 bath and storage) at the SPA. I was asked if we didn't want to adopt him. The implicite threat being that, at his age, he was not guaranteed protection by the SPA. / for the long story, but I find this site quite sympathetic. // Jean Clelland-Morin
Attached Images

Old August 16th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Senior Contributor

welcome to the site. The picture is cute and you are right. The people here are all animal lovers and we all devoted to the care, respect and wellbeing of our furry friends.
Welcome...and feel free to put up pictures of his face. His behind is very cute too
Old August 16th, 2010, 09:15 PM
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

It certainly is a cute behind! I'm sure the front is just as cute, if not cuter!

Welcome to the board, Jean! I think Punto was very lucky that you were there for him!

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old August 17th, 2010, 11:15 AM
Senior Contributor

Welcome and Punto has a great a$$ but lets see his cute face. You have come to the right place we love all our fur babies flaws and all.
Now owned by Clark the Crazy American Bulldog
Old August 17th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Senior Contributor
Tetris Champion, Cell-Out Champion

Welcome!! I have to agree with everyone else, that is one cute, furry little behind! Would love to see more pics. He is a very lucky pup to have found someone to love and care for him the way he deserves. You're an

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012
Old August 17th, 2010, 01:25 PM
Senior Contributor

Welcome, and yup, cute little bum. Bless you for taking in an older pup and for the volunteer work you do to make their lives a little easier.