Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old November 19th, 2003, 07:45 PM

Piture of my Petie

Here is a picture of my Pit Bull his name is Petie. My husband rescued him. A woman had to give Petie away for her children was allergic to Petie. That's what the woman told my husband. So my husband said he'll take Petie. We had him since he was about 7 weeks old. The woman didn't give us Petie's papers, and shot records. She said she moved from another state, and couldn't find the papers.
Attached Images

Old November 20th, 2003, 03:31 PM

Aww.. What a happy guy.
Old November 20th, 2003, 03:55 PM

he is very happy. he likes to give hugs. he'll come over to you and he'll put his paws on your shoulder. I wish I was able to put the picture on here, when he is laying w/my younges son. That was a very good picture.
Old November 21st, 2003, 10:47 PM
Senior Contributor

Aww, he is lovely!
Old November 21st, 2003, 11:47 PM
Sadie's Chefomatic

"Hey whats that, a camera"

what a ham for a camera that poochie is
Old November 22nd, 2003, 06:06 PM

I have a very cute picture of Petie w/my youngest son. But I didn't get that one a the digital camera.

I think he loves getting his picture taken.
Old January 2nd, 2004, 02:20 PM

You know, the more I hear about Pit Bulls, the more I feel bad for them! They have such a bad rap and yet the look like the picture perfect lap dog, and that TONGUE!!! One lick and your whole face is wet! I've never met one I didn't like, or that didn't like me!!! I tend to be a little skidish around dogs because I don't have a lot of experience with them, and I've never been bitten, so I'm afraid of that (not with my own dog though, I don't think she could bite peanut butter in half). I am proud of the fact that I was chased and nearly mauled by a neighbour's German Shepard when I was 7, and yet I am not afraid of dogs in the least, just a little nervous when I don't know them. Which I don't think is a bad policy when you first meet a dog. My husband scares me when he puts his face near any dog's teeth and baby talks to them. Then again, they flock to him like he's Ace Ventura/Dr. Doolittle or something. Where was I going with this?

Ah, yes, LOVELY Petie, I would love to meet him!! And I love his colour!! something about brown dogs... they look like chocolate.. mmm chocolate. Good for you and your husband for rescuing dogs!! I did that myself, and I think it's the best thing ever, they don't want love, they DEMAND it, and man do they ever give it back!
Old January 2nd, 2004, 02:21 PM

... looking at the picture again... is he actually brown? or is he black with white markings? must be getting old, I can't tell!!!!
Old January 4th, 2004, 07:12 AM

Thank you for the compliment on Petie.

He is brown (chocolate) and white. He is the best. He loves to lick and he does think he is a lap dog. He and my other 2 dogs put up with alot of my small children (5,2,1).

It is ashame that pit bulls have a bad rap, now that i own one i see that they are great loving loyal dogs. I wouldn't trade any of my dogs for anything. I will admit that I was skeptical at first w/allowing petie to come home, but I'm glad that my hubby bought him home and we decided to keep him.

If I had the room and if I could I would rescue the pitties that needs homes badly.