Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old July 21st, 2008, 09:13 PM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

i'm not thinking even kung fu kitties are gonna hold there own with 11 dogs that don't know that kitties are cool.
Old July 21st, 2008, 09:14 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

WI is south of Lake Superior and just west of Lake Michigan. We're in the west central part of the state. What did we figure...11 hours from your place, Frenchy? So if you stop there first, aslan, figure 11 hours more.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old July 21st, 2008, 09:16 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Okay, how's this for an idea? Humans and kitties sleep out in the Hazel Run Prison and doggies sleep inside the house with hazel? Sounds perfectly fair to hazel

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old July 21st, 2008, 09:17 PM
-
Asteroids Champion, Starship Legend Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Breakout Champion

Sooo basically 16 hours from here, hmmm doable, when will you're sheets be dry frenchy...
Old July 21st, 2008, 09:18 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Okay, how's this for an idea? Humans and kitties sleep out in the Hazel Run Prison and doggies sleep inside the house with hazel? Sounds perfectly fair to hazel

aslan , are you before or after Toronto ? Oh yes you're near Oakville I think it's about 7 hours from here ?
Old July 21st, 2008, 09:18 PM
-

Quote:

nope i'm allergic to the kitties, you'll have humans and kitties and a corpse by morning. And poor Frenchy would be stuck with a mourning, single Grace to deal with.
Old July 21st, 2008, 09:19 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post

aslan , are you before or after Toronto ? Oh yes you're near Oakville I think it's about 7 hours from here ?
lol, maybe the way you drive, i can do montreal in 5 hrs. Must remember to sedate grace first tho. So ignore the snoring from the trunk ok..
Old July 21st, 2008, 09:20 PM
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
nope i'm allergic to the kitties, you'll have humans and kitties and a corpse by morning. And poor Frenchy would be stuck with a mourning, single Grace to deal with.
I'll make coffee
Old July 21st, 2008, 09:22 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Another corpse... That's why we had to designate the Hazel Run Prison in the first place as I recall! Well then I guess you'll have to sleep in the car, aslan. We'll park it outside the prison and call it the guard station.

Old July 21st, 2008, 09:26 PM
-

Either me and Bishop get a comfy place to sleep or nobody gets a ride.
Old July 21st, 2008, 09:30 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

OK, OK...I think there might be some room on the loveseat that isn't reserved. Oh, and the kuranda beds are mighty comfy, too!

Old July 21st, 2008, 11:51 PM

I miss out on all the fun :sad:

Bishop looks much better all clipped & visible, no more scraggly matts great job Aslan he looks like such a happy boy

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying
Old July 22nd, 2008, 04:35 AM
-

Ok he is officially a big weenie. I take him to bed, he is stretched out sniffing the air conditioner that is just on fan, when it comes on, omg he spun around and ran headfirst into quincy. Then he figured out how to climb onto the bed. So Quincy across our feet Bailey beside Grace, Grace leaning on me, and Bishop on the other side of me. Can you say we need a bigger bed.
Old July 22nd, 2008, 08:10 AM
Half Way To Crazy

Welcome to the group Bishop

you are the cutest thing ever!! love your eyes..
tri colored to boot..

can you come over and play?? can you... can you ?? I have a someone here that will teach you to play and play and play

and she and I will protect you from that big bad air conditioner.. there's always room on our bed when mike leaves of course..
Old July 22nd, 2008, 08:23 AM
-

ummm should i point out before you start making bed offers that he is glued to me.
Old July 22nd, 2008, 08:27 AM
Half Way To Crazy

Quote:
ummm should i point out before you start making bed offers that he is glued to me.
that could always change you know, after I bribe him..
Old July 22nd, 2008, 08:35 AM
-

Grace already tried that.... Gotta say him sticking so close to me is making it much easier to see when hims has to go outside.
Old July 22nd, 2008, 08:43 AM
Half Way To Crazy

Quote:
Grace already tried that.

so you say..
Old July 22nd, 2008, 08:47 AM
-

my baby isn't open to bribery, quincy on the other hand, well you saw what he's like. Food, did i hear food, you're my new bestest friend.
Old July 22nd, 2008, 10:04 AM
The Pack's Head Servant

Quote:
Ok he is officially a big weenie. I take him to bed, he is stretched out sniffing the air conditioner that is just on fan, when it comes on, omg he spun around and ran headfirst into quincy. Then he figured out how to climb onto the bed. So Quincy across our feet Bailey beside Grace, Grace leaning on me, and Bishop on the other side of me. Can you say we need a bigger bed.
Trust hazel on this one...a bigger bed isnt' going to help that much.

Old July 22nd, 2008, 11:15 AM
-

Quote:
Trust hazel on this one...a bigger bed isnt' going to help that much.

Nope because aslan and Grace will only get more dogs
Old July 22nd, 2008, 11:16 AM
-

nope no more til we make the newfie land move only allowed 3 in ontario.
Old July 22nd, 2008, 12:10 PM
The Pack's Head Servant

You can't have three apiece? That's just...:sad:

Old July 22nd, 2008, 06:52 PM
-

lol, yeah i was kinda hoping we could do the 3 apiece thing too, but then i'd have to build another bedroom.
Old July 23rd, 2008, 06:45 AM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
lol, yeah i was kinda hoping we could do the 3 apiece thing too, but then i'd have to build another bedroom.
If the reno permits are easy to get, then should be no problem

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey
Old July 23rd, 2008, 09:53 AM
-

ok you are NOT allowed to talk to Grace, ever..... Actually permits are pretty hard to get here, just because they can.... Took us 6 tries the first time, and the annoying part is the first drawings were right. I just have to get her to wait until we move to newfie.