Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old June 16th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Senior Contributor

my problem with the harness for seatbelts is this- she seems to get tangled in the actual seatbelt the harness is attached to, she will wrap it around her legs ect. so i have to pull over regularly to untangle and i worry if accident occured and she was tangled.... well you can imagine. in australia it is illegle not to have the dog secured in the car or on the back of utes, i find that i can tie her to the seatbelt with her lead and she stays put but doesnt get tangled, we have sml hatchback so cant use the mesh guard i have (bummer, good one too). still haven to figured it out, may one day...
poor ciara, what a big scare that would have been for you, god some people are just pigs arent they? so lucky sh didnt get hurt. and reminds us all that dogs should never travel in the front and neither should small children, (my nephew thinks i totally stink for it, i told him to grow a little and we will talk)