Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Discussion Groups - mainly cats and dogs > General Forum for cats and dogs

Old August 11th, 2005, 02:53 PM

What kind of dog are you???

I wasn't sure where to put this, I finally deside here. But if it is the wrong place, I am sorry.......

This test should only 5-10 minutes and I thought it was fun to see what kind of dog I was.

German Shepherd: No bones, about it, you're a loyal, hard-working German Shepherd. Dedicated and always low-maintenance, people flock to you — they know they can count on you to get any job done, and done well. That focus and attention to detail spans from your personal to your professional life, too. Although you can be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to the projects you tackle, you still manage to keep cool and laid-back in social situations. You get a kick out of the little things and thrive when you're constantly busy and on-the-go. Easygoing and unpretentious, you don't need constant pampering and reassurance. A genuine, carefree pup, you're a true-blue friend, employee, and partner. Woof!

Take the test and let me know what kind of dog YOU are.

http://web.tickle.com/dog/
Old August 11th, 2005, 03:14 PM

I am a Cocker Spaniel
No bones about it, you're a perky, loving Cocker Spaniel. (Think Lady from Lady and the Tramp.) Playful and energetic, you're a real people person — er, dog. People can't help but fall hook, line, and sinker for your friendly, well-rounded personality and natural charm. It's a subtle thing, though — being outgoing and flirtatious, not showy, is the name of your game. Friends, co-workers, and potential dates can't help liking you. How could they not? Your winning-yet-humble ways make you popular, admired, and a joy to be around. Woof!

That was a fun test!
Old August 11th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Senior Contributor

I'm a Great Dane!!!

No bones about it, you're the Adonis of all dogs — a Great Dane. Your perfect mix of brains and brawn wins you legions of fans wherever you go. Just snap your fingers and the crowd comes running. They all want to bask in your glory. (Okay, maybe it's not quite like that, but you get the idea.) Sophisticated and friendly, your laid-back temperament makes you popular and easy to talk to. And your capable nature helps you keep your head in a crisis, so people know they can count on you. Classy and smooth, cool and confident, who wouldn't want a Great Dane at the end of their leash? No one — woof!

Ha ha like I needed my ego inflated any more
Old August 11th, 2005, 03:58 PM

Jackie, you're a Bernese Mountain Dog
No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar. Simultaneously strong and sweet, you're very tuned-in to the feelings and needs of the other dogs you run with. Without having to be asked, you always have a helping paw to lend and a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. "Communication" is your middle name, and when that's paired with your unswerving devotion, you get a breed that everyone respects and trusts. Woof!

Candi- Italian Greyhound
Cash- Italian Greyhound
Jasmine- Tabby cat
Old August 11th, 2005, 04:56 PM

I'm a Golden Retriever (LOL coppperbelle!!! )

Quote:
No bones about it, you're a popular, fun-loving Golden Retriever. Adored by all and too cool for school, you're extroverted and enthusiastic. Your magnetic personality makes you the life of any bash. Since you're a true people-dog, you genuinely love all kinds of social gatherings. Going to parties, dinners, and other shindigs is the best way to add faces to your constantly growing circle of friends. But besides being on the social A-list, you're a confident, well-rounded pup who's definitely something to bark about. Pretty accomplished at anything you set your mind to, your sunny nature and winning ways make you one of everyone's favorite dogs. Woof!
I don't know if I agree with that... I'm definitely not at every party.
Old August 11th, 2005, 05:24 PM

Im a German Shepherd to!
Old August 11th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Owned by goldens

Bernese

I a Bernese Mountain Dog
No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar. Simultaneously strong and sweet, you're very tuned-in to the feelings and needs of the other dogs you run with. Without having to be asked, you always have a helping paw to lend and a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. "Communication" is your middle name, and when that's paired with your unswerving devotion, you get a breed that everyone respects and trusts. Woof

Prin, I love them (goldens) but I think I am more of a Bernese. I am not a big partier, although I love to attend them once in awhile.

Last edited by coppperbelle; August 11th, 2005 at 08:39 PM.
Old August 11th, 2005, 08:44 PM

LOL I just thought it was funny that after you were trying to get me to foster a golden, I became one!!
Old August 11th, 2005, 09:04 PM
Flyball Mom

I'm a Golden Retriever too!

www.dogster.com/dogs/563959

If you learn one new thing from each person you meet, you will be a fountain of knowledge and your life complete. --Me
Old August 11th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Senior Contributor
Hexxagon Champion

im a saint bernard

What is man without beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected.

~~Chief Seattle (Duwamish tribe)~~
Old August 11th, 2005, 10:00 PM

I am a St. Bernard too.

No bones about it, you're a dedicated, trustworthy St. Bernard. Loyal and good-hearted, you're as reliable as they come. Your naturally protective personality is reflected in the way you treat people close to you. Sheltering your nearest and dearest from harm (or bad news, for that matter) is high on your priority list. That attitude earns you lots of gold stars, not to mention respect. People admire your strong morals — and how well you stick to them! Focused, steadfast, and determined, you always aim to please. It's a breed like yours that makes the world a better place — woof!

My gf said that is me exactly.
Old August 12th, 2005, 05:54 AM
Owned by goldens

what kind of dog are you???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prin
LOL I just thought it was funny that after you were trying to get me to foster a golden, I became one!!
Maybe it is a sign that you should foster a golden.
Old August 12th, 2005, 07:12 AM

Talking

I'm a scottie,Molly our cairn is impressed!
Old August 12th, 2005, 07:34 AM
Teddy's Canine Railroad

lol, I'm a German Shepherd.
Old August 14th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Flyball Mom

Be careful with this site. If you go to the page where it shows how your contacts did it will automatically send the test to all of them! That does mean all! So, I sent the test to people I don't even know, companies, etc, 'cause anyone that I ever sent an e-mail to, or a reply to, instantly goes into my address book. ey ey ey

www.dogster.com/dogs/563959

If you learn one new thing from each person you meet, you will be a fountain of knowledge and your life complete. --Me
Old August 15th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Senior Contributor

I'm a Collie!!!!

No bones about it, you're a loyal, nurturing Collie. A sensitive breed, you're always approachable and very in tune with others' feelings — just like Lassie! Because of your empathetic nature, you tend to be the group psychologist to your circle of friends. Your faithful, easygoing, steadfast personality makes you a wonderful confidant; people love to come to you with their troubles. Bottom line? You're a star at interpersonal relationships and have a knack for making new friends and acquaintances wherever you go. After all, what's a Collie without a flock to look after? Since you're so giving, your buddies might not realize that you need them just as much as they need you, so make sure not to neglect yours truly. Everyone deserves some "me" time. Woof!

Well, that's fairly true!! Hmmmm!!!
1 very mean tiger barb (who killed all of our other fish)
3 leopard geckos - Dave, Jenn & Jane (gone back to their original owner)

GONE TO CRITTER HEAVEN:
1 house gecko - George (RIP)
2 giant african land snailS - Kaimah (RIP) & Kamau (RIP)
2 baby african land snails - Tiny & Pokey (RIP)
1 Veiled Chameleon - Chip (RIP)
Old August 15th, 2005, 01:37 PM

Bernese Mountain Dog!!
Old August 15th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Crazy About Chow Chows

No bones about it, you're a dedicated, trustworthy St. Bernard. Loyal and good-hearted, you're as reliable as they come. Your naturally protective personality is reflected in the way you treat people close to you. Sheltering your nearest and dearest from harm (or bad news, for that matter) is high on your priority list. That attitude earns you lots of gold stars, not to mention respect. People admire your strong morals — and how well you stick to them! Focused, steadfast, and determined, you always aim to please. It's a breed like yours that makes the world a better place — woof!

Saint Bernard!

Surria (Clos de Lion's Spirit of Fire), 1 yr old Chow Chow (female)

Tigra, 2 yr old Pomeranian (female)

Kiki (Angelspur's Icy Dream) 1 yr old Persian (female)
Old August 16th, 2005, 09:28 AM
Senior Contributor

Talking

I'm a Chihuahua . world's biggest one yet lol
Old August 16th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Senior Contributor
Hexxagon Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaykeija
I'm a Chihuahua . world's biggest one yet lol
Oh you must be one of those designer breeds! a "Huchi" (humane/ chihuahua) LOL

What is man without beasts? If all the beasts were gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man. All things are connected.

~~Chief Seattle (Duwamish tribe)~~
Old August 16th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Senior Contributor

Yup Yup Yup Definately one of a kind here.
Old August 16th, 2005, 04:33 PM
owned by Tucker

I'm a collie, how funny is that.
Old August 16th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Senior Contributor

Bassett Hound..
Old August 16th, 2005, 06:44 PM

Great Dane...cool!