I've written a book and I could use some opinions on the title - help please
I could use some creative help if anyone has some suggestions.
I have written an ebook on understanding camera exposure (the other hat I wear is that of a photographer for those that may not know) and I can't make up my mind about a title. Here is the image I'd like to use as well as a few titles that i thought might be catchy.
The (understanding exposure by marko kulik) will probably be the subtitle to any of these choices but I feel i need a catchier main title.
Does anyone like any of these ideas?
If not does anything come to mind?
Many thx in advance!!!!!
- Semi automatic weapons of mass creativity
understanding exposure by marko kulik
- Menage a trois by way of Aperture, shutter speed and ISO
(understanding exposure by marko kulik)
- Expose and be free
- Get creative and expose yourself
- Show your camera who's boss
- Take control of your camera's exposure
- Conquer camera exposure and be free
- Conquer exposure and make spectacular images
- Conquer exposure and make stunning images
- Conquer exposure and make creative images
- You are so much smarter than your camera
- Conquering camera exposure
- Conquer camera exposure in 2 hours
Please tactfully EDUCATE or IGNORE posters you don't agree with.
Please PM me & Include URLs and post #'s for any issues and it's my pleasure to help.
I'm firm - but fair. Mind the Rules and enjoy your stay.
Newcomers FAQ - How do I post on this BB?
Pet facebook group
Check out the Pet podcast
Follow me on Twitter
Last edited by marko; August 13th, 2013 at 08:49 AM.