Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old July 27th, 2013, 03:16 PM
Chum Mum

Babysitting for the weekend

Babysitting detail for the weekend for my SIL and her hubby, while they attend my nephew's out of town wedding. We have Nessie the Rottie and T-Bear the Bichon. Hazel I don't know how you manage, 5 is more than enough for me in my little house!
Attached Images

R.I.P. Boog,Pootie, Bud & Tarkha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I look into your soft brown eyes,
Where love and loyal homage shine,
And wonder where the difference lies
Between your soul and mine!
Old July 27th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Senior Contributor

I don't think I can ever ask anybody to doggy sit for me again! I can't imagine getting anybody to take my three. I must look into a good kennel, I know my girlfriend would take Halo but the pups are a bit too much.

You're very good to take one two more, even just for a few days. They're so cute.
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:28 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Ach, give it a day or two and you won't even notice the extras! Nessie and T-Bear look very sweet!! How is everyone getting along?

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Dancer View Post
I don't think I can ever ask anybody to doggy sit for me again! I can't imagine getting anybody to take my three. I must look into a good kennel, I know my girlfriend would take Halo but the pups are a bit too much.

You're very good to take one two more, even just for a few days. They're so cute.
The white dog is very cute , it looks a lot like my dog.
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:33 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

(btw, DD, I'd dogsit for you! )

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old July 27th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Chum Mum

They arrived here Thursday morning and will go home Sunday night or Monday morning, Everyone is getting along fairly well..a few minor skirmishes. My littlest one Minni is not too impressed with the big ole' Rottie, she growls every time the rottie moves, and keeps her cute little butt firmly planted on the couch or under the kitchen table to avoid being sniffed! Her sister Miikka on the other hand has no problem trying to kick some Rottie butt...Nessie doesn't quite know what to make of that. Little T-Bear is a barker he barks at any and everything and nothing at all! His very worst thing is jet planes...he runs outside everytime he hears one and barks like a mad thing...he will even bark if he looks up and notices the contrails...cracks me up!
Old July 27th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CsqU4r3d View Post
They arrived here Thursday morning and will go home Sunday night or Monday morning, Everyone is getting along fairly well..a few minor skirmishes. My littlest one Minni is not too impressed with the big ole' Rottie, she growls every time the rottie moves, and keeps her cute little butt firmly planted on the couch or under the kitchen table to avoid being sniffed! Her sister Miikka on the other hand has no problem trying to kick some Rottie butt...Nessie doesn't quite know what to make of that. Little T-Bear is a barker he barks at any and everything and nothing at all! His very worst thing is jet planes...he runs outside everytime he hears one and barks like a mad thing...he will even bark if he looks up and notices the contrails...cracks me up!
That is funny about your dog keeping her butt from being sniffed , she it a little lady.
Old July 28th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Chum Mum

Yes Barkingdog she is a prissy prim little diva! She won't even do her business if some one is watching....she goes out behind my garage, where there is a mini forest and does it there! She will piddle when we go for walks but in the 2 plus months I have been walking her she has never left anything for me to pick up!!