My foster dog, Yogi, is at the vet, and we just got confirmation that he tested positive for parvo. We are waiting for more information on how he is doing now that he has the IV and everything. Sadly, the nearest vet available is over 3 hours away, so we can't be there with him.
My older dog had diarrhea for a few days, but now seems just fine, she never lost her appetite and was never sick sick, like Yogi is. I guess I'm wondering, what should I do with her? Does she need to see the vet? A bath? If Yogi recovers and comes home, is he at risk of catching it again from my older dog because she has not been treated, even though she seems fine?