Go Back   Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca > Pet photography > Pet photography - Pet pictures

Old May 1st, 2013, 11:05 AM
Senior Contributor

Are they still puppies??

Lupa and Nikki are growing so fast, they are nearly the same size as Halo now. All three of them enjoy tearing up the lawn in the front yard. Not sure how much longer DH is going to allow this....
Attached Images

Old May 1st, 2013, 11:07 AM
Senior Contributor

The pups will be 5 months this week. Halo still likes to get in on the chasing action.
Attached Images

Old May 1st, 2013, 11:26 AM

They are so big and beautiful!!

Gosh I love your garden... I have a very small yard with not a lot of grass, which sucks, I love sitting on cool fresh grass.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Old May 1st, 2013, 01:38 PM
The Pack's Head Servant
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Great pics, DD! Look at Halo getting in on the action!

When we had Ember and Cole together as pups they did such a number on the backyard that we had to totally relandscape it before we could put the house on the market when we moved.

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old May 1st, 2013, 01:57 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Dancer View Post
The pups will be 5 months this week. Halo still likes to get in on the chasing action.
Poor Lupa Nikki got her tail in his mouth! Did Lupa cry when that happen, it looks painful? I like the photo of Lupa and Nikki standing on opposite side of the wooden bench , waiting for another to made a move. Halo does looks like she having fun too. Great photos and a lot of fun to look at. I guess in 7 months Lupa and Nikki will no longer be puppies, I read is depend on the life span of the breed.

Last edited by Barkingdog; May 1st, 2013 at 04:52 PM.
Old May 1st, 2013, 02:40 PM
Senior Contributor

Barkingdog, Lupa doesn't care when Nikki grabs her tail, it's bushy enough I don't think she even feels it. They're always chewing on each other!

They are of course still puppies, but they're just as big as Halo is. They still have that puppy look though, and energy. In the pic where Lupa and Nikki are on opposite sides of the planter box, you can just make out the black of Halo behind the half dead tree in the box, but you have to know she's there to notice her.
Old May 1st, 2013, 04:59 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Dancer View Post
Barkingdog, Lupa doesn't care when Nikki grabs her tail, it's bushy enough I don't think she even feels it. They're always chewing on each other!

They are of course still puppies, but they're just as big as Halo is. They still have that puppy look though, and energy. In the pic where Lupa and Nikki are on opposite sides of the planter box, you can just make out the black of Halo behind the half dead tree in the box, but you have to know she's there to notice her.
I thought you where asking when they'll be full grown, of course I knew you know they're still puppies . It was a misunderstanding. I saw Halo in the photo , that is cute the way they all play together. Marty want to play with my daughter's cat when we going to her house but the cat want nothing to do with a dog. I wish Marty could have a brother or sister.
Old May 1st, 2013, 05:38 PM
Chum Mum

What an adorable gang of rowdies!!! The pups are growing so fast. I bet having them around keeps Halo on her toes and feeling spry.
R.I.P. Boog,Pootie, Bud & Tarkha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I look into your soft brown eyes,
Where love and loyal homage shine,
And wonder where the difference lies
Between your soul and mine!