View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2009, 08:45 PM

I've been sitting and waiting for H1N1 to get nuts and it never has. The boring flu killed 36,000 in 2008 and in the US we barely have something like 400 people die from H1N1 (give or take the last time I checked).

I looked at the ingredients and it has MSG which causes migraines. I suffer from them, so I'm not interested in causing a migraine. They last for days and are almost unbearable.

I haven't had a flu shot since I was little and have so far been ok. I don't see any reason to over-vaccinate when there doesn't seem to be a need.

Personally, I have issue with most of the vaccines we have now. Sure most of them do good things, but there is a problem when we are vaccinating our children so much. I forget how many they get before the age of 2, but it is over 20!! And we wonder why we have so many problems with ADHD, autism and such.

I agree that it is media hype how bad H1N1 is. We are bombarded with the commercials on Vegas. This gets back to my inherant mistrust of the government. Fear is the control of the masses.

Rant done...

The Maine Coon Mafia (litter mates)
Casey - Male Maine Coon, 3 years
Mak - Male Maine Coon, 3 years

The abandoned newcomer: Linus - Male Tabby, 1 year
Minnie - Female Tortie, RIP 9/3/93-8/18/09 (In Heaven, but never far from our hearts)

The Pooches... Best friends for life.
Miko - Male Chi/Terrier mix, 2 years
Mansa - Male Pit Bull, 1 year