View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2008, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
No one can honestly answer that question, and if you knew anything about dogs you'd know that. There could be a 50lb dog in one of the dogs backgrounds. This is why you don't buy off kiijii or from byb. And this is why you research and learn about animals before you go out and take on the responsibility for a helpless life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiaprincess View Post
It's a guessing game. There are dogs over and under breed standard in every breed. There is no way to tell you what it would weigh especially when it comes from a non reputable source.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiaprincess View Post
People who make weight claims like that are crappy breeders trying to suck people in for itty bitty dogs. No breeder who was decent would guarantee weight, because you can't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post
That is the same as asking parents how much their children will grow? The pup will probably be between the two weights of the parents, but no guarantees.
Tina - You have 4 legitimate answers there, and they are all the same - THERE IS NO WAY TO TELL. So I would say there's your answer, and if you don't want to be insulted about Skipper anymore, just unsubscribe from this thread and let it die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaMcq View Post
NO one has answered but most people feel the need to discuss Skipper I have asked the admin to close this thread for being off topic and being insulted.
This is for anyone who wants to answere the question. If you can't then don't reply simple. I will not discuss the other topic I don't need to be constantly reminded.