View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2008, 01:37 PM
I gotz 2 babies now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaMcq View Post
Yes I will admit that we got a puppy and I know its alot more work but we can teach him right from the beginning and we can socialize him right from the beginning we don't have him yet but will be soon getting him. I have talked and talked with my son we go over that site. I know its early I wasen't planning on getting this soon but it happened.

Can I just add..please please please do not assume that just because you get a dog from the litter they can or will not be aggressive. It's a big mistake to assume that. You got your new pup from a byb so the chances of bad breeding or inbreeding are very high, so no matter the breed or the day you get your dog, there is a chance the dog can be aggressive.

I live this everyday. I hand picked my golden from the litter, she wasn't abused or hurt before we got her, she was however from a byb, big mistake that we pay for every day of our lives. Huge. We did puppy kindergarden, 2 levels of obedience, agility training, play dates twice a week, off leash parks, hired a trainer, then a behaviorlist, solalized her allt he time, and my golden is dog aggressive and a bully.

Please trust me when I say if you assume that picking it from the litter will help you are dead wrong.

It's not the dog or where and when it came from, it's your situation and experience. If you haven't bettered your situation then how can this new dog be a better dog? What changes have you made to make it work this time around? Please take this dog to class as soon as possible, please train your grandmother and son to respect the dog at all times, teach your dog manners, excercise and socalize it.

This time around there are no excuses for your lack of leadership, do it right this time, redeem yourself so that no other animals is to blame for something that can be avoided. Good luck.

Pubert Wizzer Howell-Boyd III of the feline kind R.I.P my little guy!!

If you can't afford a vet, you can't afford a pet!

221/194/170(for next year)