View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2009, 11:05 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
It's nce to see Molly,she has the prettiest old girl face
She looks great in whatever she's wearing,the cold does not seem to bother her too much,since she's laying down. Love Molly
I think she has to lay down... she hasn't perfected standing and keeping all her paws off the ground As soon as she was standing she was all "my paws are cold, my paws are cold" holding them up one after another

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
Aww Molly. Stylin' and Profilin'! So cute in Mom's vest. Well, I guess it's her vest now. She is such a sweet girl.
Molly's, mine... no difference, everything I own has a bit of Molly on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondsmum View Post
Awwwwwwwwwwwww Molly pics Soo pretty in her vest

Is there treats in her pockets ?

Huggs otter I think I have the same kinda thing here I will have to try on Diamond.
If there was treats in the pockets... there probably wouldn't be pockets Someone would have chewed them out (not Molly, of course). Good idea though
For Diamond you'll probably need to do a little nip and tuck to reduce the amount of fabric in the body... I used safety pins but you'd probably want to use thread to be safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientgirl View Post
She looks pretty darn good to me. Is that a childs vest? You could always get her a couple in different colors.
ADULT XL ... need to have a bigger size to accommodate the neck and length in the body. Molly might be bigger than ya think
and love for my "lost ones" - Misery, Clover & the girls (chickens)