View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2010, 01:14 AM

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Mikischo thank you for the link, was quit heplful.

I will say though, maybe it was s mistake, or a step made too soon, but I adopted another cat. She's about a year or so. Very nice and welcoming temparment.

The problem is that nunu is the aggrivated one, I'm not surprised, she's not well socialized with other cats. She was hissing at my friends 2 month old when they met. She hisses at Cleo (yes that's her name) when Cleo gets too close.

I'm currently in bed on my iPod touch, meaning they are with me in the room. Cleo next tomy right shoulder, and nunu just under my armpit.

I realize this is stressful for nunu, this bigger cat is in her home, playing with her strings, eating, sleeping with the owner, scratching her chair.

But to be honest, Cleo hasn't shown any aggression. At all, unless nunu gets in her face and starts to paw, Cleo makes a gentle growl and kinda slowly paws.

Now after one day, nunu is already easing up bit by bit. Not to the extent that she'd play, but she's growing more tolerant of cleo in a very small manner.

Ontop of that, she's a little aggrivated from the trip to the vet, And the eye/nostrils/and mouth droplets. Plus medicin through a syring (speaking of which, she doesn't really open her mouth very easily, I have to really hold her in place, which she doesn't like. I'm quick to praise after I'm done.)

I took a towel and rubbed it on Cleo, then nunu, then Cleo, etc...etc... Maybe 6-7 times. I think it said 15 minutes on 14+'s sticky, not sure, I'll do it later with time and not quantity. Anyhow, they are not allowed to leave my room (which is 26-27 degrees c. I also leave the window open for ventilation.) so I can't exactly-- I don't know exactly how to make a "nunu" only area.

Nunu did slowly ease up (but not fully with) my friends 2 month old during the. Time they were together (1.5. Days).

I have two different plates of food, one for each, but on occasion(when Cleo is hungry ) she will go to nunu's plate I guess cause it's closer, but I always pick her up and put her where her food is. Nunu knows where her plate is though.

They are currently both snoozing, same places, but that is a good sign right?

Anyhow, I'm gonna take a fresh stool to the doc. Though i can't say for certain that it's gonna be fresh.

Also , I got a promotion at work, meaning I get a raise, so I think things will work out.
"For those whom Islam has embraced, the greatest witness to God's unremitting, pursuing, sustaining, and guiding love is the Qu'ran. Like a vast magnificent ocean, it lures you deeper and deeper into its dazzling waves until you are swept into it. But instead of drowning in a sea of darkness, as described above, you find yourself immersed in an ocean of divine light and mercy." - Dr.Jeffrey Lang