View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2006, 06:15 PM

Unhappy Taz is gone... (Barrie, ON)

Taz, the male Lab/Poodle cross pictured here playing with my Phoebe, has gone missing. It'll be two weeks this week-end. We're just south of Barrie, ON.

What's really killing me is that he's intact. Yes, an intact "Labradoodle" (how I hate that term!!). His owners, who are of the "old school" (read "I've been begging them for years to neuter their dogs but they won't do it), have gone so far as to ask around at the local schools if any of the kids have seen him. That's it. I'm the one who called animal control and left their name and number, in case he's found. I'm the one who is worried sick because I know that he's either a) been picked up by a miller, b) been hit by a car and is slowly suffering to death, or c) been hit by a car and killed instantly if he's lucky.

So, on the off chance that anyone has seen him running loose, or has heard of an intact male Lab/Poodle being picked up by a rescue somewhere, please let me know. He had tags on but no microchip (that I'm aware of).