View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmegshepherds View Post
I am not sure how much I would believe.

Lots of competeing pet food companies putting out faulty rumours on others.

Like the massive class action suit against Purina....I have yet to find any solid proof!

I asked the people at our local pet store {they are very up and have no problems just pulling the food of the shelf and refusing to sell it} and they have never heard of the lawsuit....

Seems another company started the rumour.

Well the link I posted had foods tested by the FDA/Center for Veterinary Medicine

To me that seems like a pretty reliable source, not just food companies bashing one another. also understanding food labeling terms helps to indentify where some of the ingredients are sourced from

The better quality foods tend to come from companies that are privately owned, when companies get bought up and there are shareholders quality declines inorder to support the shareholder. Keep an eye on Nutro is was recently been bought up by Mars, it is not a great food to start with but you can be sure it will go downhill as well
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown

Last edited by OntarioGreys; July 14th, 2007 at 04:25 PM.