View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2007, 07:49 AM
Senior Contributor

Cats love company, yours for sure and also that of another cat. And the day your TV's down, watching two kittens/cats play is better than any silly sit-com

My old Spoutnik (II) would sleep on top of me all night, so I couldn't move Misti prefers sleeping at my feet, which leaves me free to move a little. Growing up, Whisky IV once used dad as a trampoline

we had a small weekend cottage, with the bedrooms separated from eachother and the living/dining/kitchen all-in-one room by walls that stopped before they reached the ceiling (this made the fireplace/stove a central heating unit, lol). Whisky would get up on the walls and walk around, usually jumping back down onto the top bunk - there were two in each room, mom and dad had their bunk beds, my brother and I the other two. These bunks were't directly on top of eachother, but staggered, so that the lower bunk sleeper only had his/her feet under the top bunk. Better for claustrophobics ... anyway, I digress Whisky, this one Sunday morning, decides to jump all the way to the lower bunk. Everyone is still in bed, dad asleep, my brother and I whispering, mom was awake but not up yet. All of a sudden we hear a "thud" followed by an "oumpf" and a "darned cat!" which brought on and eventually also from dad.

Mostly though, cats will curl up and sleep on your bed.