View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2006, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahealani770
Aloha friends, I didn't realize there was a special place to post pets who have passed away, so allow me to share my baby girl with you. Her name was Suki Ku'u'ipo Kalahiki (I'm Hawaiian so you know she had to have Hawaiian names too, lol)and she was the four-legged love of my life. I did a lot of research on pugs and saved up a lot of money in order to buy her. This pic was Suki on the first day that we brought her home (Feb. 2003) and she was 6 weeks old. My house burned down 6 months ago (Aug. 2005) and my sweet angel was trapped inside. Suki was almost 3 years old and had so many years left to go. Her life was cut way too short and I agonize over that every day. I wish I could've been there to help her. My pain is both undescribable and excruciating and I wish that day never happened. I think about her every day and I will never be the same without her.
Anyway, I just wanted to share her with all of you. Thanks, and have a great weekend.
Mahealani
So deeply sorry about your loss. I know the pain must be extremely difficult to bare.My heartfelt sympathy goes out to you.Debbie78