View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2009, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMax View Post
The importance of this thread is the comparison between two different behaviouralist or trainers. One does work with red zone dogs or dogs that are more difficult and the other deals more with people and dogs that he deems as 'salvageable' however will quickly discard those that he feels are not. Personally, I would want someone like Caeser to mentor me as he truly has insight and does not easily through in the towl as the other. We may not like or agree with all his methods but surely he does provide some ideas. I have had incredible success with one of his methods for insecure dogs. It has worked for me every single time and I am very pleased.
In reference to your comment on Brad's training and easily throwing in the towel, what are you referring to? I've been in his training classes, and I don't see that at all, if anything the exact opposite. He's very dedicated to his clients, and has told us multiple times that if we ever needed his help, even after we were done with classes, to let him know. Yeah he's got a busy schedule with the show and everything else he's working on, but he's always been there if we had a question for him. He has fired clients in the past (not many, but there are a couple), but he would only resort to that if they were blatantly not following what he was recommending them to do, and it was sabotaging the training, and/or making it worse. Not much you can do in a case like that though.