View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2005, 01:47 AM
Senior Contributor

Blue Point Siamese in Need

I was reading the purebred sites on my bookmarks to help the person seeking some Cornish Rex kitties when I came across this Blue Point in need. She is in Fl and for some reason, I think we have her on the Siamese Rescue site too but what do you guys think?

http://purebredcatbreedrescue.org/ph...t=7&thecat=542

This poor girl appears to have lost the only home she has ever known and I need a vacation (badly it seems, lol - I am having a tough time with post traumatic stress ever since that live 8 concert was held. (For some reason, the images bring me back to a day once when no less than 10 toddlers died of AIDS in my arms when I was in Sumatra with MSF and that and my own chronic pain have made sleep difficult). It was just so hopeless - you do everything possible and it is made all the worse b/c you know the meds are available @ home but not there. Money galore was coming in at that stage but it was too late for those children. There were other bad days but even in counties with horrible war wounds, that one standsout. I was dreaming ab0ut it yesterday AM when I realized CBC Radio - which I set my alarm to - was actually reporting on a live story.)

At any rate, I thought I might visit my folks' home in the Tampa Bay area and see how she and YY get along. I'd drive and take YY with me. Whatya think???

Last edited by CyberKitten; July 8th, 2005 at 01:48 AM. Reason: forgot the url!!!!