View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2009, 02:14 PM

Cute, but deadly ... Still!

Well, Cookie has passed her 1 year anniversary of Gotcha Day. It was July 5th, 2008.

She is a clean kitty, apparently healthy ... cute as a button ... BUT, she is still very aggressive with me. Not the men in the house, just me.

I have no doubt that she was not ready to leave her mama, not fully socialized at 7 weeks.
So now the problem is that I taught her how to be social ... and, I know, very bad, but I played with her with my hands when she was younger.

She terrorizes me at random, almost daily, whenever the mood strikes her. She gives a certain head tilt and then LOOKOUT! She attacks my legs.

Sometimes its just a playful run and bounce off my leg while I'm in motion.
Sometimes, I do nothing to antagonize her, am in fact not aware she's there, and she just sinks her teeth into the bare calves.

She NEVER does this to the hubby or kids (all males). I think I'm pretty good to her, I am very much a cat lover and always have been ... but I just don't get her attitude???

I've had a lot of kitties over my life time, and I don't believe I've raised this one any differently than the rest ... Why is she SOOOOO mean?