View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2004, 01:27 AM
Love all creatures

It was so funny. I live in Toronto and its freezing here right now...the snow has actually frozen solid so you can walk on it without falling in..its really sad cuz if my dogs don't wear their booties, they cut their legs up pretty bad on the icy snow...ouchie...

I don't even want to imagine what animals that are outdoors are going through..like feral cats..

but anyways, this is kind of funny. Today my boyfriend opened his front door for about three minutes just to let some of the fresh brisk air into the house since he's heating it up quite a bit and it tends to get stuffy at times...well his two cats are mainly indoors...in the summer they'll run outside every now and then and come back in a few hours...but today they really had it coming! lol Maggie (one of his cats) saw a great opportunity to escape yet again. Too bad she didn't know what the weather was like outside. She ZOOMS past him and out the door and stops dead in her tracks as soon as her paws hit the frozen snow...she turns around and ZOOMS into the house again and hides..HAHAHA... a few hours later he opens the door again just to see her reaction, and she didn't even try to go outside, instead she ran the other way and into his bedroom.

lol what an episode I tell ya