View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2008, 10:20 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Thanks everyone for the fast replies. I knew I could count on you all.
So my game plan.........for the next week I want to keep an eye on the kitties. Not hard seeing as I spend around 10 hours a day over there working. They are 5 weeks on Sunday. I don't want to take them before then for sure. Then they are coming into the house so they can be around people and other kitties and the dogs. Should be fun. At around 8 to 10 weeks they will be going up for adoption. I will make sure to get pics. Lots of pics. I am going to need to start burning them onto discs to free up comp space soon. If anyone hears of someone looking for a kitten..........
There is the other momma who hasn't brought her kittens down from the top of the garage yet. I went up there the other day but can't find them. She has them well hidden. Then tonight I saw the other sister who I thought had disappeared a couple of months ago. She probably has a litter around too. The fun begins.
Clm - the moms had the kittens in our garage last year. For some reason this year they have avoided it. Probably because I cleaned it out for the kittens last year and then hubby filled it with his stuff again. The greenhouse is heated. And I put old towels down for them to lie on. From past experience these moms don't usually take off until the kittens are around 7 weeks. I will have them before then.
And krdahmer - I never play with the kittens. Don't know what gave you that idea.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!