View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Senior Contributor
Originally Posted by Toonces View Post
Great pics I love all the snuggle ones
Thank you.

Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
Beautiful pics Tundra Queen
Your kitties are adorable,especially the little lion,but they are all beautiful,nice clear pics
I really don't think there are any dog-persons,those who think they are have not really lived with a kitty.
Although I have 3 cats,I like to call myself a"critter-person"I love anything non-human
Thank you, Willie is my baby as I raised him from 4 weeks old. He is the one that taught me that kitties are very very adorable and addictive!

I like all critters too, well not spiders or bugs. I just didn't think that cats had much personality. HA! Was I ever wrong! But when I brought Willie into the house from our garage where he was born I learned how special cats really are.

Originally Posted by ancientgirl View Post
Cat Hobbiest? Yeah, I like that!

My son didn't have an answer when I told him that.

I love those cuddling pictures. Willie is gorgeous! And I really like the ones of O'Shawnnessy & Mirabelle in the little kitty condo.
Thanks. Even willie can fit his big self in the condo too. *S*

Originally Posted by Love4himies View Post
"Cat Hobbyist" love it. So glad all your kitties are getting along so well .
Thanks, I'm so glad they get along well too. Willie still hisses at them sometimes, but nothing serious. Then the next second he is grooming them again.
~Friendship is like a bank account. You can't continue to draw on it without making deposits~

~Tegan 9 year old yellow lab~
~Wilbur 9 year old LH cat~
~Mirabelle 18 mos dsh~
~O'Shawnnessey 18 mos dsh~
~Darby 1 year old dsh~
~Mindy 7 yr old shih tzu~
~Dexter 10yr old Salmon (large goldfish)