View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2008, 08:12 PM
chronically insane.

Hmm okay you all make good points. Okay, like today I was petting her and she is what I would consider to be too thin. As in, since I take care of all the strays that end up in my yard, she's thin, but her stomach expands to be all round..

...Worms? Like ... yeah I kinda see what you mean now. Like those kids on TV who are in africa and skinny but yet they have big round stomachs.. thats what you all mean right?

I have a crate... I used it for when Socks had her babies.

I think....... I think I am going to have to just lock her up somewhere. Is she going to get mad? My grandmom has an enclosed patio/porch type thing...

I mean I *could* sign her over to the shelter and get her back(TNR), but to be honest I would rather handle it myself if possible instead of dumping her off on the shelter..

But yeah, she is beat up. Like total typical alley cat. I think she's been abused at some point. She showed up around the same time Socks showed up but wasn't friendly at the time or I would have probably ended up bringing her in too.

Her tail looks like someone caught it in the door or a gate, but it's already healed I think I said before so not like anyone can do anything about it.

Adoptions aren't up to me. I live with el parents. Mom says "NO MORE IN TEH HOUSE11111!!!"

I take care of my outside cats though it's not like I just feed em and that's it.

Blahh... you know what I might just be able to ask my vet tech friend for help.

Belly's round, lack of body fat around spine area. Tail bone in broken area fully fused, skin a bit loose, fur not too great either.

By the way, she is the cat out there in the worst condition. All of my other stays look 20 times better then her and are much healthier... this poor Momma is just so beat up I feel awful.. anytime I WANT to get to her to help her out she poofs and it's like argh no matter what I do.

Can I pay to board her at a kennel and have medical treatment provided that way or does it not work that way.....

~ RIP Timmy ~ May 2009 - November 6th 2009