View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2008, 08:57 PM

Anyone know where to find a behaviorist?

I am in desperate need, my cat won't stop spraying. He has been fixed 5 years ago. He just started a couple of months ago. He marks his territory, I clean and he marks the same spot again. I have had him check out and put on some meds.. spraying went down but he still sprays. He is on new meds but spraying has been more often. I don't know what to do, he sprays at all the windows in the house. I can't block him from from the window, unless i keep him in the bathroom 24/7.
I have tried Feliway spray and he doesn't care for it. I cleaned with pheromone solution and enzyme remover. He is still spraying...I can't continue like this I love this cat so much have 3 litters for him and my second cat, that I got 1 year before he started spraying. I have tried tricks, bowl of food right under where he sprays, he sprays right next to it... I am desperate, looking for someone in the west island, husdon area that might be able to see my cats behavior and give me any more tricks I can try with him...

Please Help!!!!