View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2003, 09:15 AM

Wow, thanks for all your help guys, I REALLY appreciate it! To answer your question, Luba, she only chews toys, but I think that's just the way she plays with them. She is really rought with her toys, whipping them around. She is not a sublte girl, she just drops the toy in your lap for you to throw so she can go pounce on it. We got her a Kong, and that kinda hurt when she threw it at me the first time!!! She's having a great time with it, and I think I will go get her a real bone. My husband's going to love that. He'll feel like Conan the Barbarian with his huge dog chewing on a huge bone sitting next to his lazyboy. Hehehe.
She has had a bit of a hard time, she was originally from Indiana, and they said she was shuffled around a lot before she found me, but she's a sweetheart. Only went into the garbage once, and she ate some baked goods I made once. I suppose she was testing her boundaries. It's just hard because we don't know how her previous owner treated her, and what he did let her do and not do, and at her age, I feel bad reprimanding her for something that was ok for her whole life!!! Although I'm sure he didn't let her eat garbage, but still, that's a WHOLE other thread!!
Thanks again and Happy New Year (a bit early, but what can you do?)